Chapter 20

We got to Longhorns and we ate.

"So, Tyler. Here is what is going to happen: for the next couple weeks, we will stay with my brother. Then we will go on tour for The Hunting Party tour." Dad explained.

"Ok. Fine with me." I put my head on the table.

"I know you are bored. You can listen to your music, we won't mind." Brad nudged me. I put my headphones on and went to my own world.

Rob tapped my shoulder, signaling that we had to leave. I got up and went in the car. I was still listening to the same song. We got back to the house, I went upstairs and instantly fell asleep, not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

-----------

I woke up and got dressed. I went downstairs, and Mike and Jason were talking.

".... So you see, Tyler is Sean's kid. He said so. That is why he took Chester." wait, what? I waited until they stopped talking to walk in.

"Morning, Dad. Morning, Jason." I sat next to Dad.

"Morning, kiddo. You sleep well?"

"Yeah. Just a weird dream."

"About?" Jason looked interested.

"Well, in the dream, we got here and I went upstairs. Don't ask me why, but when I got to my room, there was Steve Aoki and a unicorn dancing with a penguin." they started bursting out laughing.

"That is a weird dream," Dad said in between laughs.

"Yeah. How's my little girl?" Chester came downstairs and leaned over the couch, looking at me.

"Hey, Dad." I kissed his nose.

"What is for breakfast?" he asked us.

"I don't know." I yawned and cuddled in Dad's lap.

"Tired still?" I nodded. He stroked my hair as Chester made breakfast and everyone made their way to the living room.

"Why didn't I wake up with my sleeping buddy?" I heard Brad say.

"Because she is sleeping right here." Mike pointed to his lap.

"Waffles are done!" Chester said in a sing-song voice. I sat up and ran to him.

"Yes! Waffles." I laughed as he swung me around. He put me down and watched me stumble around for a little.

"We have to tell you something, Tyler," Mike said as we finished eating.