Chapter 51

Anna did. I typed back. I felt so scared when I handed it to him.

"Jared, you, Tyler, and I need to have a talk." we went outside.

"Explain." Shannon looked at me.

"Anna hates me because she used to date Dad. She bullied him, and she does't want me around Jason, so she thinks she can hurt me because of it." I looked at the ground and let tears fall. Jared pulled me to him and kissed my head.

"How many times has she done it?" Shannon asked, I didn't answer.

"Tyler, how many times did she do it?" he got down to my level.

"This was the 4th time," I mumbled.

"What? Why did you let this go on?"

"She said if I told anyone that my dads would get hurt and Sean would find me and Chester." Shannon hugged me and the three of us cried.

We ended up sitting in the grass and I curled up between the two.

"Jared?" I asked.

"Yes, Tyler?"

"Can we go skateboarding?" I put my head on his shoulder.

"Sure. But we have to ask first." Shannon stood up and helped me while Jared got up.

"Can I go skateboarding with Shay and Jared?" I pleaded. Chester chuckled and Mike nodded.

"Yes, you need to be home by 6 because we are taking you out." I nodded and hugged them. Shannon and Jared went to the car and got their skateboards while I got mine from my room.

"So, where are we going?" Shannon asked.

"I don't know. Maybe the new skate park, they just built it while I was on tour."

"Tomo said he was there, maybe we can visit him." I laughed.

"Alright, Jared. Let's go, Letos." I shouted and we raced to the skate park.