Chapter 50

It was about a week since we got back and I was playing Black Jack with Rob, Joe, and Jason. It was all fun and games until Anna walked into the room.

"Excuse me, guys. But I am going to borrow Tyler for a few minutes." I looked at Joe in eyes of terror. He didn't understand why I did.

"Alright, see ya later, Ty." Rob half smiled. Once we got out of the room, Anna dragged me to her room.

I zoned out, but she just yelled about how she didn't want me hanging out with Jason and how Mike is a terrible person.

When she let me go, I locked myself in my room and went under the bed to cry. I don't know why I do it, I always have.

"Tyler? Can I come in?" Jason knocked on the door.

"Pl- please, j- just leav- leave m- me alone." I sobbed. He tried to turn the doorknob and grunted when he realized it was locked.

"Tyler Bennington. Unlock this door now!" Jason yelled.

"You don't understand. I want to be alone." I heard his footsteps fade away.

I got out from under the bed and flopped on my bed and fell asleep.

"Tyler, are you in here? It's Jared, please. I need to talk to you." I opened my eyes to the noise of banging on the door and Jared talking. I looked at my clock, I slept until the next afternoon apparently.

I got up and sorely answered the door, I fell in Jared's arms when my legs buckled on me.

"Ty? What happened?" Brad asked as he helped Jared carry me to the living room. Anna glared at me and mouthed; 'You better not'.

"I'm just not feeling good." I fibbed. Everyone bought it, except Jared and Shannon. Those two always see through my lies.

"Shay, can you sit with me please?" I looked at Jared's brother. Shannon sat next to me and carefully hugged me.

"What happened?" he whispered. I shook my head. I couldn't tell him, everyone else would find out. Or- or could I? I trust this man with my life.

My thoughts were cut short when Shannon placed his phone in my hand, it was on the memo app.

Who did this to you? he typed.