Chapter Fifty-Two: Bad Day

Chapter Fifty-Two

Reece's POV

I stroke her brown hair as I stare into her chocolate eyes and lean in pressing my lips to her cute, perfect ones. The kiss is intense and full of love and passion. It's full of all the words I could never say. Her hands tangle in my brown locks while I move one hand to her waist pulling her closer to me and the use the over the hold the back of her neck keeping her to me as the kiss heats up. I run my tongue softly over her lip, begging her to grant me entrance.

She moans lightly, parting her lips allowing my tongue inside so they can fight it out for control. I win, of course, and explore her mouth. She pulls away leaning her neck back panting and I smirk as I move my lips to her neck giving her neck love bites. She moans again and I feel a stirring in my pants. This is not good, I think as I try not to think about my growing problem below. It's a good thing this is head to making love, because honestly I haven't had sex since Payton and it is very painful for me, since I'm use to it ever week.

I pull my lips away from her warm neck and try to regain my breath, which suddenly hitches and I feel the warm moist touch of her lips to my neck, sending my body into overtime.

Suddenly everything disappears, the sight of Payton is gone, the kissing and love making, vanish. My eyes open and once again I am met by the unwelcoming darkness. It had all just been a very good dream. Just then I realize I could feel every inch of Payton's warm body against mine and another thing I realize it that she is going feel how happy I am this morning. Thanks to the dreams and the fact that I haven't had sex since before the accident. It can feel all of her body touching mine, and sending shocks through me which causes my hormones to go crazy. Crap! Stop thinking about it! I yell at myself.

I love Payton more than anything and would love to make love to her, but I'm scared. I'm scared that I will not be able to see, that it way make it extremely hard to do it. I don't even know how I would, Payton's a virgin so she never done this before. I don't know!

Think about old wrinkly women. I tell myself as I imagine old granny's in hope to make my problem disappear. Thankfully my problem reduces and I sigh in relief that she will not be feeling that. That would have made life extremely weird.

Shutting my eyes I try to listen for any noises in the house, but I hear nothing except for the calming breathing of my angel. She probably wants up since I'm sure she's been asleep, so she can go see her sis again.

Gently I shake her, attempting to wake her. "Payton," I whisper as I shake her. I can hear her breathing change and movement in my arms.

"Hmmm," she mumbles sleepily causing a grin to pull onto my face. "Yeah?" she says as she shifts some more.

"Wake up, don't you want to see your sister?" I ask her as I rub my hands over her arms.

"Oh shoot! Yeah I do!" she says in a worried tone. I can feel her body pull away from my arms. I groan as I feel the warmth of her body disappear from the bed. "Do you want to come with me?" she asks in her usual sweet voice.

"No, you go ahead spend time with your sister, I will find something to get into," I tell her as I sit up in my comfy bed.

"Are you sure, Reece?" she asks me and I smile brightly at where her voice is coming from and nod my head.