Chapter Five: Reece Collins

Chapter Five

Reece’s POV

Day of the Shooting

            “Reeceeee, Reeceeee, wake up!” a small voice says as a finger pokes my cheek. Groaning I open one eye and see Rayne looking at me smiling, her little blue eyes are shining. Her brown hair is in curls and she is wearing a cute dress.

            “Morning monkey,” I say with my raspy, morning voice. I open my other eye and sit up stretching. The blanket falls down to my waist revealing my shirtless chest that is tan and ripped.

            “Morning Reece! Bye!” Rayne says as she pats my head and skips away. I shake my head and smile. Throwing my legs out of the bed I walk to my closet and grab some dark blue jeans and a white shirt taking them into my joining bathroom. I brush my pearly white teeth and slip on my jeans, buttoning them. I reach up in my cabinet and grab my deodorant and put it on my pits. Then, I pull on the white shirt and look into the mirror. My blue eyes are shining and my face is smooth from shaving last night. I place some hair jell on my hands and run them through my hair giving it a messy look.

            Smiling I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room. I grab my black leather wallet and put it into my back pocket then grab my keys placing them in my front pocket. I grab my Varsity jacket from the chair at my desk, which is across my large room from my King size bed, and put it on. Lastly before I leave I walk to my dresser and grab some Axe for today spraying it on and placing it back alongside my row of colognes. Running my hand through my hair I smile and walk out my room shutting my door behind me. I walk down my long spiral staircase and through the living room into the kitchen.

            Laughter fills my ears as I enter to see Rayne, my little sister, sitting in her chair kicking her feet back and forth as she eats her eggs and bacon. To her left is Juliet, my other little sister who is 16. Her blonde hair is in curls and her blue eyes are twinkling. She has light make-up on and is wearing her school uniform, since she goes to a private school. She slowly picks at her eggs laughing with Rayne at my older brother, Conner. He is nuts and suppose to be at college. His dirty blonde hair is messy and he is still in his PJ bottom and no shirt, even though, I cannot see his green eyes I know they probably have dark bags under them. My dad is seated at the end of the table with a paper in front of him and coffee on the table.

            “Morning everyone!” I say with a smile as I sit beside my brother. My mom is at the stove cooking away, she is wear high heels with a black pencil skirt and blouse.

            “Morning honey!” my mom says looking over her shoulder and smiling at me. Her blonde hair is up in a bun.

            “Morning,” Conner says with a mouthful of his breakfast.