Chapter 1

// Sadie //

I can't help but smile from ear to ear as I walk down the busy corridors. I'm trying to find the catering area but I'm lost,Not that I mind. I'm enjoying seeing all the superstars and divas,All the cameras and crates and all the chaos. This is all very new to me.

For the past three years I've been working from my basement. I used to do DIY tutorials on youtube, I used to make a lot of art projects and post them on Polyvore,Pintrest,Tumblr, And every other social network. I'm a pretty crafty girl. Soon people started paying me to make things for them,Like one of a kind T shirts or a pair of cool jeans that no one else could find. Some people would ask me to redesign some of their shoes or sew a design into their pillows.

I also made around five wedding cakes,Did a couple haircuts,Made a few phone cases, And people also asked for paintings that could go in their bedrooms or living rooms. I did pretty much anything anyone asked me to. I earned a lot of money from it,Usually around 2,000 dollars a month if I made enough stuff. I even started my own website and posted a few things there to sell. Ebay is also my best friend when it comes to selling my projects.

Then two months ago I got a call from Stephanie McMahon herself. She'd gotten a hold of my phone number from my website. She told me that it'd be nice to having a helping hand around here. The divas and superstars always need new attires and if ever there was a time when the makeup artists couldn't be here,I could fill in with that. The biggest part of my job though,Is helping with photo shoots. I can help pick the clothes for them and the themes of them,Hell I can even shoot them. I have a master's degree in photography.

Stephanie thought I was talented and asked me to come work here,So here I am. It'll be a great opportunity for me to tour the world,Learn new things (Which I happen to love doing) make new friends, And just go through a completely new experience. I'm very excited because WWE is a huge company and if this job doesn't work out,I can at least say I had it and that'll look very good on a resume. I do plan to have this job for a long while though,Because I'm actually quite a big fan of WWE. I can't say I've been watching it since the 90's (Though I've watched all the videos on youtube) but around 2008 I started to really get into it. I've been watching every week since then.

"Hey! You're the new girl I've been hearing about. Sadie right?"

I grinned as I saw one of the most amazing divas on the roster,Natalya walking quickly towards me. I nodded quickly and bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling so big. "Yep that's me. You're Natalya."

"Call me Nattie." She smiles. "Do you need help getting around? I know how hard it is to find your way around on the first day. I still find myself lost after all these years!" She laughs. "Yeah,Thank you. I'm looking for catering." I say.

"Oh that's just around the corner. I'll walk with you!"

I smiled happily as we began to walk in the direction of catering. I am seriously about to cry right now. I'm so excited! I'm getting paid to do what I love,I'm gonna get to make a lot of new friends and see a lot of new things,And if that wasn't great enough,I'm gonna get to attend raw and smackdown AND paper view events live! I've never been to a live show!

"So this is catering! Help yourself to any of the food that you want of coarse. The divas locker room is two right turns away from here if you need to get changed or anything. I have to go get my makeup done but if you're still here when I'm done maybe we can sit and chat." She smiles giving me a small hug.

"Thanks a lot Nattie! I really appreciate it. See you later." I wave.

When we're finished saying our goodbyes she walks away and I sit at a nearby table. All the food in here smells good but there's no way I can eat. I've got butterflies in my stomach,I'm just too excited! I guess I could just sit and play on my phone for a while. There's nothing I really have to do tonight other than sit and observe anyways.