Ch.36 Caught

***Unedited + Dedication goes to the amazing @ MarilynEdmond for the amazing comment. I really appreciate the way you "analyze" my writing. It feels really good to know that someone takes so much time to really think about what they're reading and enough time to leave comments on every chapter! Thank you so much :) <3 ******

Two weeks later ...

"Do you think I'll be a good mother?" Genevieve asked, laying outstretched on the king sized bed.

Beau licked her hand, before laying his head on top of Genevieve's baby bump.

Genevieve smiled in response and rubbed the soft fur behind Beau's ears.

Just then the doorbell rang, reminding Gen that she had Mary Jane for the morning. With little struggle, she made her way down the stairs to open the front door.

Julian stood in the doorway, with a smiling MJ holding his much larger hand.

"Hey." Genevieve greeted them, one hand on the doorknob.

"Morning." Julian smiled with a charming smile.

Genevieve stepped aside and let them in to the decorated hallway.

"Thanks for watching her. We really appreciate the help." Julian said, kneeling down in front of his daughter. "Be a good girl for Daddy."

The young girl nodded, her short blonde curls bouncing with the motion.

"It's no problem." Genevieve smiled at Julian. "In fact, it's great practice. I know Remy's really good with children, but I'm honestly still a little scared for when she's actually here."

"I think every parent is scared during the first pregnancy, but you'll get the hang of it." Julian laid his hand on Genevieve's shoulder in a friendly gesture, just to get some type of electric shock.

"I'm so sorry." Genevieve apologized, blushing in embarrassment. "I should have warned you. She's very protective. The only male she'll let touch me, is her daddy."

Julian shook off the tingling sensation, and chuckled. "You two are going to have a lot on your hands."

Genevieve laughed. "It's almost exciting. N-not the shocking but knowing that will be having a little girl running around the house."

Mary Jane clapped her hands happily. "Then I can play with her and show her all my dolls."

Genevieve tried to smile, but a sudden wave of dizziness washed over her. Her gazed was unfocused as she desperately grasped the wooden arch.

"Are you okay?" Julian asked worriedly, moving in closer to help her. "Do you need to sit down?"

Mary Jane placed her small hand on Genevieve's round belly, holding Genevieve's hand with the other.

"I'm fine. There just little dizzy spills I've been getting. They go away within seconds." Genevieve assured Julian, before glancing down at Remy's younger sister.

"I think you calmed her down." Genevieve grinned at Mary Jane.

"I think so too." Mary Jane giggled, rubbing Gen's belly.

"You should go." Genevieve addressed Julian, a friendly smile on her face. "I'm fine, really."

Julian glanced at his expensive watch. "I guess I should get going."

"I'll pick you up this evening?" Julian kissed Mary Jane's cheek in a fatherly way.

Mary Jane nodded, hugging her dad tightly. "Don't forget to feed Velma and Shaggy."