Ch.15 Date Night (Part II)

Previously on The Hybrid;

"Open your eyes." Remy commanded softly.

I opened my eyes and was blown away. "It's beautiful. How did you do this?" I asked guésturing to the water that surrounded us. We were underwater in some type of small air bubble.

"If I focus on a small amount of the water I can control it for a few minutes."

"This is amazing!"

"I'm glad you like it." Remy smiled, kissing my cheek.

.

.

The young couple continued to have their fun, joking around with each other, in the water. The sun began to set, as they decided to get out of the water and make their way back to the house. Genevieve wasn't sure if she had ever been this happy. She was more amazed that Remy was having a good time too, laughing, grinning and stealing hot kisses from her. When she first met him, a week ago, he seemed brooding, maybe even a little mischievous as he brought a warning pain upon Luke.

In the back of Genevieve's mind, she knew her best friend was probably worrying just like her parents. She had meant to call them when she first arrived in Maui, she really did. With all that had been going on the last couple of days, her family back in Miami slipped her mind. She would call first thing the next morning. Tonight it was just Remy and herself ... or so she thought.

.

Remy returned the heated kiss with just as much passion, if not more. The familiar throbbing in his gums, made him pull back with little hesitation. Remy clenched his jaw, in hopes of the eight sharp tips of his fangs to retreat. The sweet blood pumping through his short mate, was slowly calling his beast out of hiding.

Initially Genevieve was oblivious to the dangerous situation she was putting herself in, although within time she would find out.

Genevieve took a step back, lifting her eyes up to Remy's naturally grey eyes. They appeared a shade darker, they had been the whole night. There was a hint of lust, painted across his face. Genevieve couldn't resist and reached up to peck him one last time across the lips.

She stumbled dumbly over her own feet, walking backwards, gaze focused on Remy. Realizing she was clumsier than she previously remembered, she turned around with an embarrassed smile than jogged upstairs to the bathroom, her damp clothes wrapped in a towel under her left arm.

Remy waited seconds after her exit, before rushing into the guest bathroom down the hall. He locked the door quickly with strength, leaning his head against the wall. Warm blood dripped from his nose and onto his shirt. It had been happening ever since that time in their bedroom. Though this time he didn't have access to the small potions he got back in Miami. The very potion Nick made for him, originally to numb vampire senses.

He tugged of his shirt, before holding it against his nose to stop the bleeding. Seconds later dark brown hair sprouted from his hands. "Fuck!" Remy cursed. He knew sooner or later he would regret denying the beast, constantly pushing him back.

Meanwhile Genevieve couldn't help the big smile on her face. She continued to peel of her midkini, while she avoided looking at the small stretch marks across her body. Genevieve had always been a big girl, especially growing up around perfectly sculpted werewolves. You would think that after so many years of always being bigger than other girls, that she would learn to love and accept her body, but that wasn't the case.

At first yes, but then Remy stepped into the picture shattering her confidence. A man had never given her attention at least not in a romantic way. Genevieve was always the girl that boys laughed about in high school, every boy except Luke. Her best friend from the start.