Ch.30 Sexcation (rated R)

****UNEDITED Trigger Warning for the next chapters ahead. ****

...

Every time is a blessing 
Would you baptize me in your love?
We've no problem confessin'
Just as long as we speak in tongues
I lay my worship on you now
Just kneel and say what you want
Only truth is allowed
As we sing our praises out loud

...
There was a single picture of Genevieve and Remy, holding hands while walking through the crowded mall. It was taken a just few days ago, and they had been on a lunch date. 

Remy flipped the picture around and read the small pen written message.

Get rid of her or someone will -Destiny

Remy's claws extended  and tore through the picture, a loud snarl breaking the silence in the room. Nobody was going to threaten his mate and get away with it. Remy crumpled the picture together, lit it on fire and watched it burn to ashes.

Remy didn't have a clue about who took the picture or why. He tried to remember if he saw anyone familiar, but the mall was just so crowded that day.  The only person that came to mind was Lily, yet she had left Maui months ago. And even though she didn't like Genevieve, she was smart enough to know not to threaten Remy's mate.

Until Remy  found out who sent the picture, he'd stick to Genevieve like a magnet. He knew for a fact that if he was always by her side, nobody would be willing to harm his mate.

Remy quickly threw the black envelope away, and grabbed the actual thing he came in the house for. With the two water bottles in hand, he locked the front door and made his way to the car.

He got in the car silently and began to pull out of the driveway.

"What's wrong?" Genevieve placed her hand on his thigh, a worried expression on her face.

Remy removed her hand from his thigh and placed a kiss, on the soft skin of her knuckles. "I'm just excited for our weekend..."

Genevieve's heart raced as her mate looked at her with glowing blue eyes. "You seem more angry than excited. Do you not want to go anymore?"

"I do, I really do. I guess I'm just a little tense because of the full moon next weekend." Remy tried to assure his worried mate.

"Are you sure? We don't have to go." Genevieve tried again, afterwards intertwining her fingers with Remy's.

"I'm positive." Remy flashed Genevieve a honest smile. " When you go down to visit your dads, you'll be careful right?"

Genevieve nodded, squeezing her mates hand. "Of course."

"Stay within red moon territory, don't stay out too late, if you leave take Beau or Luke  with you. I want you safe at all times. Are you sure you don't want to stay with Levi and Maci?"

Genevieve smiled and chuckled lightly. "I'll be perfectly safe with my dads. Are you really sure you're okay? I've never seen you this worried."

"Just promise me you'll be careful. If something  bothers you or you feel uncomfortable, call Levi and tell him to come pick you up."

"I promise, I'll be careful." Genevieve kissed his cold cheek.

Remy smiled at her, afterwards turning his focus back onto the road.

.

.

.

Remy held his mate close to him, as they swayed to the beat of the music. His hands were on her hips and his lips pressed against her neck. Genevieve had her hand on Remy's muscled chest, a small blush covering her cheeks as she enjoyed the closeness.