Ch.32 Medicine

A picture for all those who were hating on Tom Hardy, saying he had no muscles etc. I just don't understand. I mean the guy played fücking Bane in the dark night rises!!!

A/N: Thanks so much for the lovely messages on my wall and also private messages. I read all of them & they really do make my day :)

"Shut up, you little cnt!" He squished her cheeks together with one hand while the other popped the button of her jeans. Genevieve struggled against him, whispering Remy's name. This wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening!

"I said shut up, btch." The man grabbed Genevieve by the hair, bringing her head forward before pushing it back against the bricks with force. A sickening thud could be heard, as a blinding pain spread through out Genevieve's head, her brown eyes rolling to the back of her head.

***NOT EDITED + IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy birthday to @funmikay15 & @izsabel_444 ****

Genevieve didn't know how long it had been since she passed out, but her body was aching and she could barely keep  her eyes open.  The pain radiating through her body was unbearable, as she tried to focus on the blurry face above her.

"R-rem-..." Genevieve tried whispering her mates name, her eyelids heavy.

Genevieve could identify  brown hair , but other than that her vision was too blurry. Tears slipped from her  swollen eyes, her limbs numb to the touch.

Her damp her was being pushed from her forehead  gently, as a warm fluid dripped into her mouth. Her busted lip stung, as the iron flavored  liquid  dribbled  down her throat.  Her head ached to the point that Genevieve fell in unconsciousness again. 

A blanket was wrapped around Genevieve, as she was carried into the nearby car. She limp body was placed in the backseat, her head supported by a towel. The driver got into the vehicle quickly. A single call was made, before the car was put into drive.

When the vehicle finally came to a stop, people rushed to get Genevieve out of the backseat. She was placed on a  gurney and rushed into the hospital, as well as one of the doctors searched for a heartbeat.  Relief settled over the doctors, when they found a pulse, although very faint.

Genevieve was checked for injuries as well as her dads being notified. After assessing the overall damage, the doctors contemplated the best solution. Foremost it was important to keep her stable, before letting her fathers make the decision. The two men were heartbroken, when they saw the state their baby girl was in.

After asking for medical advice, they made the choice to place Genevieve in a medical induced coma, due to the sustained  brain injury.  It wasn't clear how she had got the severe head injury. Most likely through a heavy blow to the back  of the head, or she might have fell backwards while struggling with the attacker.

The doctors were hoping that the head injury would heal fast, perhaps within the next few days at the most three weeks, that way they could awake Genevieve from the coma. It wasn't a favored treatment, but in her case it was necessary.

They also let a trusted nurse take pictures for evidence, after witnessing the condition Gen was in. Her pants were missing as well as her underwear being torn. Her wrists had bruises on them, her left eye was swollen and her lower lip busted.

Nick had insisted on a nurse performing a rape kit, but it couldn't be done because they needed consent from Genevieve. A rape kit was at most useful within 72 hours after the rape.  If Genevieve had been raped,  Nick wanted the responsible person to pay for his doings.  Spencer and Nick wanted so badly for Genevieve to be ok when she woke up, they needed for her to be ok.