Sneak Peek

"You are lucky your parents aren't alive to see this." Lydia Steele had her arms crossed, as she sat across the dinning table from Maddox.

Maddox bit his tongue, hazel eyes boring holes into the table. He hadn't done anything wrong ... or had he?

"You better hope Remy doesn't find out about this or better yet he should so he can put a stop to this." Lydia glared at the teenage boy. "I should call him right now."

Maddox had tears in his eyes, bottom lip trembling. "Please, don't!"

Lydia fished in her purse and pulled out a pamphlet, pushing the paper over to Maddox. "I signed you up and you'll be leaving on Sunday."

Maddox glanced from his nana to the pamphlet, his tears rolling down his cheeks and onto the table.

"Ontario's All Boys Boarding School." Maddox read the title of the pamphlet, hands clenched under the table.

He looked up at his nana, a intense glare on his face. "You can't do this. I didn't do anything wrong! "

"Maddox I might be old, but I'm not stupid."  Lydia tossed Maddox's leather journal at him, nearly hitting the boy in the face. "At least be smart enough not to leave evidence behind."

Maddox snatched the journal off of the floor and rushed out of the room. He ran upstairs to his bedroom and leaped out of the opened window, shifting in the air and landing on his black paws. He shook out his black and red fur, the journal clenched between his sharp teeth before running off.

___

This book will be different from the first one, but I hope it will be just as good -if not better!! Thank you so much for reading and be sure to check out "Jericho"