Ch.4 My Choice

I took a deep breath, looking around what had been my bedroom for the last twenty four years. The candy apple red walls were now bare from the many pictures, that hung there just hours ago, being taken down. The white book shelves were half empty and my desk too, with just my old lamp. My bed was made nicely, the raspberry colored pillows perfectly stacked and my white knitted blanket folded at the end of the bed. The plush carpet was freshly vacuumed, looking almost new. After opening up my windows, I walked downstairs, meeting my dads at the front door.

The looks that they were portraying, was different to the vibe I was getting from them. They both had weak smiles on their faces as we stood across from each other. I knew the smiles were fake, due to the twitching of their lips, every few seconds. My own smile was not that real either.

In reality, I was scared; scared of what Remy would think about this. Scared of this big change in my life, and its effects. I felt selfish and guilty for not considering the changes it would bring up in other peoples lives.

Big tears rolled down my cheeks, when my dads pulled me in for a much needed group hug. These two men were always the most important people in my life. I was grateful that I had the opportunity to grow up in such a loving home. It didn't matter to them that I was human or the fact that I was from a different race. They had chosen me and cared for me as if I were their own.

"We love you and you are always welcome here, Genevieve. Never forget that." Spencer, spoke in a hushed voice.

"I love you too!" I whispered, hugging them tighter.

***

I stepped out of the black SUV, my legs weak. I felt sick to my stomach and I was sure this was due to my nerves being all over the place. My feet were wobbly on the cement path, as I made my way to the holding cells. I had only been down here once as a kid, when Luke and I were hiding from Dean. The walls were made out of brick, giving off a cold and dark feel. It was dark besides the flickering lights attached to the ceiling, adding to the scary vibe. Goosebumps raised on my skin from the cold air. I walked to the last cell before turning the latch on the metal door.

The sight in front of me, shocked me momentarily. I made my way over to him, ignoring his black eyes and hugged his large form. Remy let out a pained grunt before wrapping his arms around me. I wanted to let him go but first I needed to ensure myself that he was still alive and OK.

I stood there, hugging his warm shirtless torso, while he held me tightly to him. I heard his heart beating loudly in his chest. It was much slower than that of humans, but it was there. I took a step back, but not really leaving his arms, sense he had a hand on my cheek and the other on my hip.

"I'm glad they didn't hurt you." Remy breathed out, looking into my eyes. His now dark blue ones would flicker a glowing blue every few seconds.

"I'm glad they didn't kill you." I admitted, a weak smile on my face.

I wasn't sure what to say next or if I should say something. I was never good with words. I hoped Remy would say something soon, to get rid of the silence. My wish was heard when Remy opened his mouth, but his words were unexpected.

"You're getting sick, Genevieve." He concluded, bringing his hand up to my forehead.

"What do you mean? Like how do you know?" I asked curious. I didn't feel sick; a little out of it but that was expected right? It's not everyday you meet your childhood nightmare and find out he is your soul mate! Then he gets shot and nearly dies, to which you pack up your stuff and decide to leave your old life behind to live a new one with him.

"I-" The cell door rattled from being knocked on harshly.

"Genevieve, you two have to leave. Luke will escort you to the ends of Red Moon territory." Alpha Hall spoke in a strict voice, from behind the door, followed by his footsteps leaving.

I turned away, walking to the door to leave, but Remy spun me around.

"What are you doing? The Alpha said we need-" I started to state.

"We." Remy grinned. "You didn't sleep last night because you choose to come with me. Am I right, Genevieve?"

I didn't even ask how he knew I didn't get a second of sleep, but nodded anyway. His grin made him look younger and ... sexier. I looked away shyly because I didn't know if he could sense my feelings towards him. Who wouldn't get turned on by his handsome face, muscular body, which I might add was bare, and that boyish grin.

Remy slid his fingers from my cheek to my chin and gently lifted my face to his. His eyes glowed a bright blue as he stared at me intently. I held my breath as the distance between the two of us slowly disappeared. I was unsure if I should be feeling like this so soon. I closed my eyes when his face was inches from mine. I could feel my heartbeat increase with each passing second.

His rough lips met mine, moving slowly but sweetly against mine. I moved my hands up to his neck, pulling him closer to me. A quiet moan erupted from me when Remy's tongue swept over my lips. He gripped my sides, pulling my body swiftly against his own. He surprised me by nipping at my bottom lip, teasing me in the process. I could feel my knees get weak, bound to buckle from under me. I moaned against his mouth, this time loudly, when his hands moved from my sides down and over to my back side. God he knew how to turn me on.

Another loud knock on the door, broke us apart from our first real kiss. I could practically see Alpha Hall burning holes through the door with his dark eyes. We pulled from another, his warm breath fanning against my tingling lips.

"We should go." Remy smiled, his eyes not leaving mine.

I was lost for words. That kiss set a fire off within me. I couldn't even form a small smile on my face. I just nodded my head weakly, reaching up to my tingling lips with my fingers. Remy smiled once more, before taking my hand and tugging me towards the door.

***

I hope you guys liked this and continue to vote and comment! :)