Ch.15 Date Night (Part I)

Previously on The Hybrid;

I really thought he was going to say deep fried chicken. It wouldn't be the first time someone had assumed just because I was black that I only ate fried chicken, watermelon and drunk grape flavoured kool aid.

I walked over to the large window, ignoring Remy's laugh that drifted from the bathroom into the bedroom. "It wasn't that funny, Remy!" I yell, although I couldn't hide my own smile.

His muscled arms embraced me from behind, his chest pressed against my back. "You have to admit it was kinda funny, Genevieve."

"A little, now lets forget about it." I pouted, embarrassment still fully in my system.

"That we shall." He murmured into my neck with a small chuckle.

"Then stop smiling and smirking."

"I can't help it, baby! When I'm around you I have to smile." He smirked, turning me around in his arms and kissing me passionately.

.

. ( Hours later :D)

.

"You look beautiful, Genevieve."

My face became warm, as Remy roamed his eyes over my appearance. I struggled to find something cute that didn't make me look like a hippo.  I usually wasn't one to make a big effort to look cute. Though  tonight would be my first date and not just that but my first date with Remy, my supernatural soul mate. I literally searched through my bags that I still had to unpack, for almost an hour.

I ended up choosing a mint colored, mid thigh jumpsuit made out of some type of sheer fabric. It wasn't something I would normally wear with my big thighs, yet it was the only thing I owned close to cute maybe even sexy.

 "Thank you. You look handsome." I replied with a shy smile, before glancing down at my really cute sandals, that matched perfectly with my jumpsuit.

I couldn't help but feel a little self conscious around Remy. He was the definition of sexy, with his large toned body, his striking grey eyes that could glow a fascinating blue, the mop of messy dark blond hair on his head, even his lips were a sin. They were rough and smooth, they were perfect. It wasn't just his looks that had me dazed and the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. Remy's personality was very attractive too. The man was certain and decisive, gentle and caring and he had a great sense of humor.

Yet, there was still the small doubt in the back of my mind, did I only feel like a school girl with a major crush because of the mate bond or would I have been attracted to him outside of the supernatural world?

It hadn't even mattered anymore, seeing as  Remy is what I wanted an nothing else.

Remy stepped closer to me, his hands resting on my hips, as he brought our bodies closer together. I couldn't resist looking into his eyes, which went from their light shade of grey to the powerful glow of blue. It always amazed me just how beautiful his eyes were. My heart was already racing twice the speed it should, yet it became faster with every second Remy continued to stare me down, with a gentle smile tugging at his lips.  I could feel his eyes watching my every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way my hands tightened around his back.

"No words can explain how happy I am, to have you as my soul mate Genevieve."  He confessed, eyes shining with honesty.

I coudn't even form a sentence to reply. I leaned up and met Remy with a fierce kiss, lips moving in sync. His rugged hand reached up and tangled into my hair and I felt the rumble of a soft moan as he deepened the kiss. A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every last limb. His breathing was deep and loud in my ear, turning me on even more.