Ch.5 It's Disgusting

o I don't believe you

When you say you don't need me anymore

So don't pretend to

Not love me at all

___ENJOY_AND_DON'T_FORGET_TO_COMMENT____

Maddox had no excitement about this trip, but staying cooped up in house didn't seem like the right choice either. Parking his red mustang in the large driveway, he was met with one of the Monroe twins, Sawyer.

The fourteen year old boy looked pissed, as he sat on the front steps, his brown hair messy and a stick in his hands. Sawyer glanced at Maddox as he stepped out of the car, a small grunt escaping his lips in greeting.

Maddox gave him a nod, staring at the twin that was usually optimistic. "Who pissed you off?"

Sawyer twisted the stick in his hands, before giving his reply. "Dad's making Sebastian drive with us and Ava with you."

Maddox was pissed, but probably not for the same reason Sawyer was. It must have shown on his face because Sawyer chuckled. "It's bullcrap, right? I mean do Silas and I look like we want to spend four hours squished in the backseat with him?"

Yeah, Sawyer and Maddox were pissed off for complete different reasons. Sawyers had been explained, but Maddox kept his reason to himself. It wasn't the twins fault that Maddox was mad at Ava, or even Remy's.

Despite Maddox's own reasoning, he partially faked agreement with Sawyer.  Maddox nodded. His natural response when words didn't need to be spoken.

A small smirk made its way onto Maddox's face. "I take it both of you don't like him."

Sawyer glanced up at Maddox. "He's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. The first night he was here, he snuck up to Ava's room, forgetting that he's living in a house with shifters."

Maddox almost chuckled. He'd bet his life that Remy had heard the boy sneak up into Ava's room. No human could sneak around a shifter that could hear twenty times better. It was basic logic.

"Not only is he stupid, he's way too touchy with Ava. Kisses and hugs here, flirting and romantic looks there." Sawyer said, throwing the stick a few feet away.

"They are probably in love." Maddox said, his tone held an edge. He didn't want his words to be true, because Ava was his mate. Sebastian would never love Ava the way Maddox did.

Sawyer shook his head, his lips curled in repulsion. "It's disgusting, that's what it is."

Just then the other twin stepped out the house, a gym bag across his chest. "What's disgusting?

Remy and Genevieve had adopted the boys almost fifteen years ago. Identical  alpha werewolf twins, horrifyingly abandoned on the couples doorstep with no indication of their biological parents.

The only way to identify the twins from each other was their personality. Sawyer was optimistic, honest and had a very high IQ. He was the twin you went to, when you needed a little hope for your shitty situation.

Silas wasn't too different from his brother, but enough to tell them apart. Silas was honest too, occasionally blunt and unintentionally rude, but he had a big heart.

It was almost funny how Sawyer was more like their mother and Silas more like their father.

"Ava and Sebastian's relationship." Sawyer replied to his brother's question.

Silas nodded his head, grunting almost like his brother had. "I'm surprised dad hasn't kicked him out yet. I would have the second he stuck his slimy tongue down my daughter's throat."