Ch.41 Now & Forever

***UNEDITED + SEND ME YOUR VERSION OF THE EPILOUGE (VIEW INTO THE FUTURE) VIA WATTPAD PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL****

***Tiny chapter contest: User with the most inline comments on this chapter (until I post the next chapter) wins a dedication and a follow!!***

"Luke didn't know about the rape. Give him a god damn break!" Noah snapped, a low growl following.

"Tell him to answer his phone next time I call." Genevieve snapped back at Noah, before ending the call.

Genevieve could feel her heart racing in her chest and her mouth became dry. Dizziness took over, as she slumped to the ground unconscious.

..

"Remy ..." Genevieve dragged out his name, a slight pout on her face.

Remy continued to hold his mate bridal style as he brought them to their destination. "No, I don't want you passing out again."

"I doubt I'll faint just by walking." Genevieve disagreed.

Remy shook his head, following the path to the hidden waterfall. "You fainted twice on Tuesday and another time yesterday. What you need is bed rest, but I promised you a weekend, just you and me and that's what we are going to do."

Genevieve huffed quietly, but wrapped her arms tighter around Remy's neck. "Okay."

Remy pecked her forehead, a small smile on his face. "We're almost there anyway, just a few more steps."

"You know, you don't have to do this. We could have just stayed at the house." Genevieve knew that Remy had been stressed the past few days. He didn't have to take her out, or do something expensive just for them to have fun together.

"I know, but I've been planning this for a while." Remy said, as he set Gen down on her feet.

The warm rays of sunlight caressed their skin, and the trickling of the waterfall replaced the silent. They were now in the secluded part of the forest with one of the best waterfalls on Maui. It was the same waterfall where Remy gave Genevieve her first session of Remy-therapy.

Remy made fast work to set up their blanket and the small snacks they bought, as Genevieve walked closer to the edge of the water. She could see her reflection on the surface of the water and gasped a little.

Her brown skin had lost a huge amount of it's color and she looked almost ... dead. The pregnancy glow that most women talked about was absolutely not the case for Gen. She reached up and traced her dry lips. How could Remy want to kiss her? Genevieve looked worse than she had previously thought and now she understood why Remy was worried all the time.

Remy wrapped his arms around Genevieve, holding her to his chest as they both glanced at their reflection. "You'll always be beautiful to me." He whispered softly, his cold lips brushing against the shell of her ear.

Genevieve wanted to ask him if he was serious, but she knew if she did then he would tell her yes because that was the person Remy was.

"Let's get in the water, baby." Remy pushed the thin straps of her dress down her shoulders, his fingertips skimming her soft skin along the way.

Genevieve blushed and bit on her lower lip, as Remy proceeded to undress her, leaving her in a red bikini. Remy turned her around so they were facing each other, before taking a step back to undress himself. The whole procedure was turning Genevieve on, the way Remy's muscles flexed beneath his smooth skin, the v-line that led to his impressive ©ock, his seductive smile as he winked at her.