Work WorkWork

Ever since he told me I have to pay back the 1000 whatever $ I've been working extra hard. I'm almost perfect at meetings even if I do say so myself. So the schedule for Mister-I -Only-Drink-Voss-Water isn't messed up or crammed and he makes it on time to all his appointments. I've been working extra hard at coping with his emotionless voice and coming to the office at exactly 7:00. But although I managed to do all that in 8 days I still haven't finished with the weekly 30 pages schedule on my desk. I've finished most of it, only a page is left but the new one already came out yesterday. Plus I am exhausted! I feel like I'm the only person in the world who starts work at 7:00 am until 6:00 pm with only Sunday off.
'Rrrrriiiiing' the phone rang.
"Hello this is Mr. Kris Jones office."
"It's ready. Could you come and pick it up."
"You can just send the laundry to the 34 floor. The money is with the cl-"
"*choke* *choke* *choke* WHAT? JUST WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?"
"Ummm...isn't this the dry cleaning?"
"LISTEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR JOB GET YOUR-"
Once again i drop the phone and run.

"Dry cleaning? Miss Cole would you like to work as a dry cleaner?"
"No Sir."
"Do you have a head just so it can match your body?"
"You see Sir you always speak without any emotion in your voice like a robot and you never ask me to do something...you always tell me do this or do that, but over the phone you aren't bossy and your voice......  it's like a lively voice of a normal person. So it's really hard to tell that it's you."
"What? Like a robo- a robot? My voice is that of an angel okay? And not just any angel, the highest ranked of them."
"I don't think angels are ranked."
"Of course they are! Angels are just like people, they have ranks: low class, middle class, high class and highest class. The highest class angel in the group of the highest class angels in the highest class angels rank, that one's the one with whom I share my voice!"
"How can you compare yourself to an angel?"
"Are you in any position to be saying this to me!? Where are last week's files? You think I didn't notice that you haven't turned them in? Winter collection...ring any bells?"
"........"
"You don't complete your job. Yet you come here COMPLAINING ABOUT ME!! The way I see it, you're not in any position to even speak unless I allow you to. You barely do any work but you have the guts to come and tell me I order you around! You haven't even seen me order you around yet!
Since you prefer it this way......real work starts tomorrow."
"I understand"
"Oh and Miss Cole? That was the last time that I'd call you 'Miss Cole'. "
"Okay Sir."

Why did he look so scary back there? Is it because he was shouting? Shouting doesn't usually scare me, so why did...? And what does he mean real work starts tomorrow? He's not gonna make my work harder on me is he? Of course not, he just had to sound intimidating that's all there is.

Kris's (Mr. Jones) POV.

I am gonna work her to death!