!!!!TAG!!!!

ashleymarieluvsyou tagged me long ago to do dis, BUT!!!!! I was too busy and so will do this tag thing now.....please don't unfollow me (after reading this boring shit)

1- DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGES? Of course, there's English and Russian, and English. And sometimes when I get over excited my accent explodes and it becomes RussianEnglish.

2- HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE? Well there's my older brother and my younger sister so that's one plus one= 1+1= 2 + 0 = 6! Now that's math!

3- FAVORITE SHOP? Whatever's cheap and good, like Mango, Jennyfer, Channel, Gucci. You know the usual.

4-FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Hardees...

......Jk; anything that sells food.

5-WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? It's been so long, I don't think I can remember.

Yesterday, I was watching Chappie and cried. (Awesome movie must watch!)

6-FAVORITE BLOG? Hahahahha, what's that?......

No seriously, what is that?

7-FAVORITE MOVIE? RUSH HOUR!!!!!! All the parts!

8-FAVORITE T.V SHOW? So you think you can dance, (I cry while watching it. They make me feel useless). Ellen, The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, kdramas: Boys over Flowers, Padam Padam, Secret Garden. (If you haven't seen these, you have no purpose in life*)

9-PC OR MAC? iPhone.

10-WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? I use pigeons and paper, that's why some of you still haven't received my messages.

11-HOW TALL ARE YOU? Well I was 161, but yesterday I went to the hospital and my height is 163. Did I grow? (Hopeful faceu).
Or was it because of the shoes?

12-CAN YOU COOK? If you like to eat salt with water (burned water) then I can cook.

That is all the end. I know it wasn't that fun. I'm sick now so not in my best mood. And btw, to those who read my story, I know you're all wondering "How does Ted look? How does Alex look? And blah blah blah." So at the end of the book, I will make the cast and explain each persons personality along with the picture of who they are.

Have an awesome day and continue to vote and support me. All will be returned(though not directly) I promise.

Now I will tag people to do this. Tag others as many as you want.

__BlankTaeWifeu
bloomy_otaku
BushraKhan814
_bangxbang
-icetae
_EXO_DOnuts_
exodust_tao
IGotYesJams
nonismith
-jamless
-happyvirus
clumsy_kpoper