Uganda

It's not that cold over here. I think to myself as we walk through the market. "Of course it isn't." Kris speaks out of nowhere, "we're in Africa."
"So what? It does get cold in here, idiot!" I retort, "And if you read my mind one more-"

Suddenly a pair of hands covers my eyes and on instinct I grab that person's arm and flip him to the floor.

"Aaauuuch!!!"

"Mia?" I ask in disbelief, looking at her body on the floor.
"Y...ye..yeah." She manages to say and I immediately pull her up, "Aah! Aah!" She screams in pain and Kris bursts out in laughter.

"Did I raise you this way?" His mother pops up behind him and he ultimately freezes, "To laugh at those who're hurt?"
"No. I'm sorry." He apologizes looking at the floor and this time It's Mia's turn to laugh.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asks and I look at Kris, "That's what I'd like to know."

                         Early Morning.

"Get up!"
...............
"Get up!"
"Hmm."
"Get up!"

"Ughhh." I grunt rubbing my hip, "why am I on the floor?"
"Pack your bags. Our flight's in an hour."
"Huh?" I ask still in a daze, am I having another dream? Suddenly cold water is splashed in my face putting me right awake.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" I yell using the blanket as a towel.
"I said pack your bags, before I pack you in a bag!" He threatens me.
"Why?"
"We're going to Uganda."

                  Back to the present time.

"More importantly, what are you doing here?" Kris asks Mia.
"That.....is.." She seems lost for words but Jae interrupts, "We'll tell you later, in the meantime, shall we go about together?"

And so the four of us tour the market. Mia and I stop at every food stall trying out foods, and Kris argues at each of those stalls. "You'll get food poisoning. Stop eating! Are you a pig? Did you come here to eat? Is that scorpion? Don't kiss me with that mouth of yours until you had your intestines cleaned out. Why are you here? This is disgusting." Well at least this time he isn't arguing with just me, now half the time it's Mia.

They look so funny fighting over a video game. I watch them from afar and can't help but laugh. "Even though she's almost 30 and he's 26, they're still children aren't they?" Jae stands next to me and I try to control my laughter, "Yeah."

"I hope you're not mad, about Mia and I following you here. You probably wanted to be alone." She apologizes still monitoring her kids. "No, why would I be? This is so much fun." I tell her, "Feels like a real family. Umm I mean, I'll go check on Kris, before he breaks the Playstation."

Jae's (POV)

"Feels like a real family. Umm I mean, I'll go check on Kris, before he breaks the Playstation."

David.....what did you do to deserve such a hard path?

David's (POV)

"Oooh Kris! Come on let's try that!" I pull him into a shop that sells traditional African clothing. "Go by yourself." He complains but Mia pushes him from behind and so one for the girl's team.

African clothing sure are beautiful. The different colors, patterns and the materials are strong. I wish I could wear one.