Fear

"Ah! Ohhhh!" David exclaims stepping onto the cold concrete. Walking without shoes might have seemed fine at the mall, but now that she's outside, her feet taste the bitter winter. "I s-should-d-dn't h-have thrrrrrownn my sho-shoes at h-him!" She regrets, all the while trying to walk comfortably, but ending up looking-

Ted's (POV)

She looks like a possessed chicken!!! Hahahha!
This is priceless, I mean, Ahem!

"Need any help?" I ask loud enough for her to hear me, and she slowly turns like a little penguin.

"Ahhh.." She smiles standing up straight, "Ted right?"
"Is this a new trend?" I ask looking at her feet and she awkwardly laughs, "not...exactly."
I kneel down and tell her to climb on my back, "Come on, I'll carry you."

She just stands there in silence, just like before, never knows what to say does she? I stand up eying her and then kneel back down.

"What are you doing?"
"You'll freeze." I tell her while taking off my shoes and her eyes widen in disbelief. "No, no need. Please." She pushes them to me, "I.....I can't."
"And I can't let you get sick." I determinedly tell her and she stares at me for a while, she then takes my shoes from me and places them by my feet.

"I'm heavy." She warns me before gently wrapping her arms around my neck. Hmm... her touch......how I missed it. How I missed my Snow White, except.........she isn't mine...

Kris's (POV)

"She has amnesia, and you want her to come to the station for confirmation?"
"I'm sorry about that Mr. Wu, but we can't place them behind bars until both the victims confirm it."
"They are the REASON SHE HAS AMNESIA! Ughh....I'm...I'm sorry officer, once she's alright, I'll bring her." I apologize to the cop and hang up.

Ted's (POV)

"Yes, size 39. And those too." I tell the shop assistant and head to the cashier.
"You don't have to buy me shoes." David pulls my sleeve and I smirk, "You do know how heavy you are right?" I ask her and she puffs out her cheeks for a brief second before saying, "..sorry. But you don't have to buy me two pairs, one is more than enough."

"Who said they're both for you?" I ask leaning onto her face and she slowly distances herself from me in embarrassment. "How much is it?"

Diane's (POV)

I am done! I have decided to spend my life alone, who needs friends? All they do is order you around.

Need to go grocery shopping? Send Diane. Need to decorate the house? Ask Diane. Need someone to watch a movie with you at 3:00 am? Call Diane. Need someone as a makeup doll? Use Diane. Need some plumbing? Call Diane, cause she's a pro plumber right? Studied business for 7 years and graduated with a masters degree in toilet plumbing.

Oh! And need to randomly find David in the evening? Let's send Diane. Because David has so many busy friends. Her boyfriend messed up, her boyfriend's sister is on a date with her husband, and her gay friend is dating God knows who this time. But Diane has nothing to do right? I sit by my door and wait all day for their command. Or maybe it's because I'm not dating, they think I have no life?