'I Don't Give Two Shits About Your Name'

Take a deep breath, relax and close your eyes. Picture this: you're standing in a dark room. In front of you are two doors, side by side they stand shut tight. Each leads to Hell. Yet, it's a situation where you're supposed to find a way out.

What do you do?

When you find an answer, please tell me. I'd give you my number but I can't be reached at the moment. So if you could make a paper plane and write, To Anne. Then send it off with the wind.

I look out the window every night, I've got one in my cell, and try to catch it. But please, don't forget, you might be my only way out.

                             Diane's (POV)

Where is that bastard? The only time I need that creep he isn't creeping around? Ughh! I kick the public trash can making all the garbage spill out.

"Diane chill," Alex grabs my hand and while apologizing to the passerby's, leads me off to the side.

"I just can't!" I involuntarily raise my voice, "When I find him, I'll make him spit it all out and then I'm gonna pierce my claws into his ugly f-"

"You sure are in a bad mood."

A man's voice emerges behind us. Alex and I spin around in the direction of it, and seeing a fine suit, I pounce onto that annoying piece of crap. I don't know how, but he knows Anne in some way. And I don't care how, but I'm getting information out of him.

"Woah woah!" He exclaims as I grab onto his probably expensive suit.

"You shit hole-"

"The name's-"

"I don't care what the f*ck your name is!" I'm about to punch his annoying face but Alex pulls me away.

"Sorry about that," Alex gives that guy a sympathetic look and I growl in his tight grip.

"Why are you apologizing? That bastard knows Anne!"

Alex then looks at me as if asking with his eyes 'for real?' and I nod.

"YOU PIECE OF MOTHER F-" He storms up to the guy with a raised fist and the other immediately backs away.

"I don't wanna hurt you," that full of himself skunk avoids Alex's and mine grasps, "I'll tell you everything."

Hearing that we both stop and stare at him, unsure whether he's lying or is he really going to cooperate.

"Just not here," he looks around, "let's go somewhere else."

We decided to go to a club. Well more like I decided. First of all, I was planning on getting drunk anyways. Second of all, if that creep says some bullshit or something that annoys me I'd beat him up right there and no one would know nor hear his screams.

We sit by a round table, on the second floor.
"My name is-" he begins but I cut him off saying.

"I don't give two shits about what your name is. Talk about David, Anne, how do you know her?"