I Love You

It's about 2:00 am when I arrive back to U.S. At first I wanted to go straight home and have his driver deliver Kris the coffee box, but as soon as I got off the jet I was given strict instructions to get in the car and go to the "Young Sir's home'. I'm really exhausted, I couldn't sleep in the jet at all on the way back, so I don't even know how I'd make it to his house with that box. Oh did I forget to mention? The 'Young Sir' has requested that only I touch the box. I'm SUPPOSED TO CARRY IT!!!!

The car pulls up in front of his house and I step out to get the box. The trunk opens and I put my hands inside. I grab it and pull, but I can't lift it. So I pull again.......
And again.......
And again..............
Shit!! How am I supposed to lift this. Normally it wouldn't be a problem, but I'm so sleepy so my strength is zero.

I pull and pull and fart in the process, but somehow I manage to lift it. Kris opens the door for me and I immediately drop the it.

"Nooo!! What are you doing?Kris runs to his box.
"I'm sorry... I....it slipped." I explain to him, and start praying that he won't send me back to Africa for another box of coffee.
"What are you doing?" He asks noticing my hands together in prayer position.
"Praying that you won't send me back to Africa." I say dropping to my knees and looking up at the sky, I start praying more intensely.

                          Kris's (POV)

I look at her on the floor and I can't take it anymore. "Hahahahhahahah" I burst into laughter. This is priceless, I wish I could record this and watch it again and again. Her curly hair is all messed up and her makeup is smudged all over her face. Her clothes are all wrinkled. Over all she looks like someone from that survival show, where they leave people for a week in the middle of a forest and film how they adapt. This scene was too much to take and I couldn't stop laughing. It's been so long since I laughed like this.

                        David's (POV)

He's OUT OF HIS MIND!
Why is he laughing? Why? Why is his laugh so attractive? This is the first time I hear it and now I wish I hadn't. Because I love it.

"Aahhaaha" he wipes a tear and then looks at me. For the first time he's smiling, truly smiling. He looks like a totally different person. He looks so...so....much more handsome. Like I wasn't attracted to his looks before, now I have to deal with this laughter. Oh Kris I swear if I didn't hate you so much, I would rape you right now.

Wait WHAT DID I JUST SAY???

"Get up," he tells me sternly "go home. I won't send you to Africa for now, so don't worry."
I get up and my vision goes all blurry. It must be from the lack of sleep. I'm so tired I feel like I can pass out right now, yet I keep walking. I have no idea where I'm going but I have to get out of his house. Thud!!!

                        Kris's (POV)

Holy sh-. I run and catch her falling body. Did she literally just slam into my door? What if she scratched it? "Hey!" I shake her in my arms, "hey wake up! Get up! David! David!" I keep calling her name but it's useless. Did she die? Is this her way of revenge? Purposely dying in my house, so when the cops come they'll think I'm responsible. Shhh! My fingerprints are all over her. I drop her dead body to the floor. She didn't move. Is...she.....? I put my ear next to her mouth and feel her breath. Ohhh thank God! She's just asleep. So what do I do now? Do I carry her? I can't just leave her here like this. I have an idea.