You Again

"Why are you here?" Kris, looks like he's seen a ghost. And it's the perfect time to give him a bit of his own medicine.
"I don't know," I say wandering about his office, "why do you think I'm here?"
"If you're here to ask for your job back, get out. Oh no, actually wait, if you get on your knees and beg....I might think about it." His expression changed from 100% shocked, to 100% sass.
"I think you're missing out on something here......... I'm already rehired." I cross my arms.
"Since when?" He scoffs.
"Since yesterday."
"Who the hell told you that!?" He started to lose his temper. Hahahh...I'm so happy, because he's angry. This is great. To piss him more, I walk towards his desk with only the sound of my heels being heard. I stop and lean towards him. He backs of a bit and his eyes widen in surprise, grabbing his tie I whisper "Who do you think?" And then I push him back. He immediately grabs his phone and calls someone.

K is Kris and P is for the person on the phone.

K: Why!!!!!!!?????
P:???????(Idk what this person says, I cant hear, so whatever they say I'll use '?')
K: NO NO NO!! I don't agree.
P: ???????
K: I don't care, find someone else!
P: ??????
K: I WONT WORK WITH HER!
P: ??????
K: Look for 26 years of my life I haven't asked you for anything, only this, change her.
P: ??????
K: okay I'm sorry, I did ask.
P: ??????
K: Fine I asked alot, but please just this on-
Line closed.
K: Mom? Mom? MOOOOOM??????

He puts down his phone, readjusts his tie and looks at me. "Due to a serious discussion I had with my colleague over the phone...... I allow you to work here."
"You do realize I heard your whole 'serious discussion' right?"
"That.....doesn't matter." He stammers.
"Anyway since you're here you better start, a lot of work piled up on your desk since you've been gone."

Holy cow! All of this piled up in one day! One day! I can barely see my desk.

After hours and hours of filing papers, getting signatures, approvals and more there's just but one paper on David's desk. The paper that's been there ever since she started work.

Damn! Those cursed winter files! I can't get this done until I find them. But where are they? How about for now this just goes here (puts the document in her desk).

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Was that ......Kris?
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, HELP ME!!"
I run into his office, "Kris!" I see him standing on his leather chair, screaming like a girl.
"Aaaaaaaaaahh! Help me please!!!"
"What is it? Are you hurt? What happened?" I rush to him.
"Th-th-there." He points to his desk.
"What? What's there?"
"I-i-i-it's there." He stammers.
"Where? I don't see anything."
"Look closer."
I literally put my face on the desk, "there's nothing here, except for this ant."
I look at him and he nods.
"The....ant? You did all....the screaming.... because of an ant?"
He nods again.
"Are YOU SERIOUS??!!!"
"Just KILL IT!"
"HOW ABOUT I JUST KILL YOU!" I shout at him and grab his leg.
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?"
With a lot of fidgeting from him I somehow managed to take off his shoe. I kill the ant with it "Here." I throw it back at him.
"Hey! Hey you!" He throws his shoe away with disgust, "Where do you think you're going? Hey I'm talking to you!" He stands and follows me, limping with his one shoe.