Bradley

Hello there, there'll be a part where you should play the song (I wrote it down down down somewhere) enjoy.

Hurricane:-
                        a storm with a violent wind, usually causes massive destruction.

A hurricane-like person is someone who destroys everything in his path and is unstoppable. One such person's Bradley.

Despite the police's attempts to hold him back, he still manages to barge into the negotiating room. Where David was still being interrogated by the Detective.

Third person (POV)

As Bradley enters the room, Henry stands up surprised with the sudden intrusion while David remains seated but her eyes wide and slightly furrowed.

"What is the meaning of this?" Detective Henry asks the cops that rushed in behind the intruder and they apologize looking out of shape.

"This guy's a lunatic," one of the cops explains, "he ran in saying he needs to get arrested."

Detective then looks with an expression that says 'wtf' at the intruder who steadily speaks in return. "I'm Bradley Connahan, code name Siel Gustave. You have the wrong person, David never murdered anyone it was me."

Detective Henry's eyes shift from Bradley to David who scorns, "Hmph," and stands up. Making her way to Bradley she smiles before grabbing his right arm and twisting it upwards. She then swiftly grabs his left arm and pulls it backwards, pressing with her knee into his spine, causing him to fall to the floor.

While Detective watches in awe she looks up at him, still holding Bradley in a position that prevents him from any type of movement, and rolls her eyes. "If you were truly from The Code, you would've been able to at least fight back. This punk's been following me around for months now. I've already told him I'm not interested, but he's just too persistent," she lies.

"Get him out of here." Henry ushers the cops and they pick him off the floor, dragging him away.

"Go home," David instructs him in an unpleasant way, right before the door closes. And once again it's just the Detective and her.

                           David's (POV)

I sit back in the metal chair waiting to proceed with the questions. Yet, Henry just stands there, eying me carefully. After some seconds he slowly sits and looks into my face.

"Why did you lie?" He asks, narrowing his eyes and I smile to myself. I knew you were smart detective.

"He hasn't done anything. He's never even been out in the field."

"Now why would someone want to take your place?"

"Because the only reason he's still alive," I take a pause remembering that incident and many others, "is because of me."

"So you're some sort of saint hero?" He mocks and I laugh. Aaahh it's been so long since I've laughed like this. Saint hero? That's hilarious. Imagine a saint wait, better yet a nun. Flying through the air. Being all like, 'by the power invested in me, I shall make you see the light. You wrongdoer!'