Chapter 3.

"Itni dair q laga di?" Mom said, when I stepped out of the store.

"Bathroom gai thi." I said, no idea why I lied but ab main yeh tou nahi bol sakti thi k ek pyaara sa larka mila tha, us se baatain kar rai thi.

They will kill me if I saw anything like this.

"Kiya karnay?" She said again, making me roll my eyes.

"Tatti karnay." I said annoyingly, what type of question was it?

Everyone laughed while mom softly smacked the back of my head.

"Chalain ab?" I asked right after I gulped down the whole bottle of water.

Hussain Asif ke chakkar main pyaas hi bujh gai thi meri.

Samra took me on some rides including the ferris wheel, which I enjoyed cause well, it was safe.

After an hour or sk, we were sitting in a restaurant, a Halal restaurant.

We ordered some food, which I didn't like so much.

Pakistan ke khanay se koi muqabla nahi kar sakta. Us tikkay aur malai boti ki apni hi baat hoti hai.

"Whatchu thinking?" Maria nudged me a little.

I looked at her and shook my head, "Nothing."

"Are you thinking about that hot guy you met at the store?" She smirked while whispering it so that no one else heard it, my eyes widened.

"Huh? What? How do you know?" I asked completely dumbfounded.

"Aankhain hain meri, perfect couple. Waisay banda hai bara changga." She winked.

"There's nothing like that! Voh tou bas thori Hi Hello hogai thi." I said trying to eat but ab tou bhook hi nahi lag rahi thi.

"I know you like him, chahye jitna mana karo, I can see it in your eyes." She said dreamily and a bit too loud I quickly put my hand on her mouth making her voice muffled under my hand.

"Marwana hai kiya?" I squinted my eyes and whispered.

She nodded and smiled cheesily, I rolled my eyes at her childishness.

Ek saal bari hai, aur harkatain mujhse bhi choti.

"Khana khane do na! Ghar ja ker baat karaingay." I whined when she opened her mouth to speak again.

She quickly shut it and got busy in eating her biryani.

*After reaching home.*

The car ride was silent, everyone was sleepy. Don't even ask about me.

I was about to die, because of lack of sleep.

I don't know if people die because they don't sleep, but it was about to happen with me.

After getting inside the house I sprinted to my room and fell on the bed.

"Beford you sleep, I wanna tell you that tomorrow we are invited to a wedding. My friend's wedding." Rabia api said entering my room.

"Tou?" I asked not even opening my eyes.

"Tou kiya? Chal rahi hain ap bhi."

I groaned but didn't get to reply to her and I fell in a deep slumber.

"Hussain, kiya hua?" i said, watching Hussain lie dowm on his bed lazily. He looked like a mess.

"Muhabbat hui."

"Kis se?" I asked shocked.

"Nahi choro, tum nahi samjhogi." He shook his head.

"Batao tou! Maybe I can help." I asked hopefully.

He lied there for what felt like hours until he spoke up, "Tumse."

My eyes opened wide, My heart beat fast. I looked around, realizing that it was a dream.

Tu tou sachi main gai Zarish, khuwab tak main dekhnay lagi ussay.

I pinched my nose and went into the washroom.

I washed my face and looked at the time.

7:00

Wow, I woke up too early.

I shook my head and lied back on the bed.

Sleep not even near me, my eyes were wide open.

I decided to update my story on wattpad, that's what I do whenever I can't sleep, and that's when I get perfect ideas too.

I wore my headphones listening to Imran Khan's Imaginary girl. My choice in songs was a bit boyish but I didn't care.

The girls of my age usually listened to those cliché love songs, but they were just not my thing.

Mushkil se koi ek do pasand ajatay thay.

I opened my laptop and checked my facebook and twitter, I checked my Instagram on my mobile because I hate using it from the web.

Nothing new.

I opened my wattpad to see some notifications and messages from my lovely readers.

I replied to the messages and comments and started to write the rest of the chapter which was half done.

After completing it I remembered that Rabia api told me something about a wedding. I signed and went through my closet to find a perfect dress.

First impression is the last impression, so I have to look good!

Kon kehta hai ke sabse mushkil kaam life partner decide karna hai?

Sabse mushkil kaam tou dress deicide karna hai!

I finally found a simple white dress, with pink dupatta and took out pink heels that looked perfect with it, I smiled while looking at it and nodded approvingly.