21- 'My greatest fear is losing you.'

Check out the video I made :D And sorry for the long update :P

Chapter 21- 'My greatest fear is losing you.'

Six strings.

That is what I wake up to the following morning

My eyes flutter open as I look up through the sheets and catch a glimpse of Calum sitting on the couch in the corner of his room with his guitar; his beautiful fingers strumming the chords effortlessly. The radiant sun rays from the window hit Cal's features in the right amount, as he looks up at me and smiles in the most heart-stirring, spine-tingling way. His eyes lit up as I look at him, and his hands only strum the chords harder and more soulfully.

I don't forget to smile at the guy I was hopelessly in love with.

"Good morning, babe," he sends me a flying kiss, lifting his legs up on the table before the couch and resting his guitar on them. His black dog, Kima and white furry Maltese dog, Oreo are sitting close to him and listening to the chords with utter concentration. Oreo licks his cheek once as Cal smiles at the dog and ruffles his fur.

"'Morning, Cal," I catch the kiss and hold it closer to my chest; along with the white creased sheets that are all over my naked body.

"I'm gonna sing for you," he smiles at me, picking up his guitar again and begins playing a melodious tune on the instrument, which has small C.T.H. embossed at its bottom.

It was the first time Calum was singing for me, and I could wake up to this every single day without any complaints. I can't even explain what a serene moment it was for me; Calum was sitting right in front of me, only in his boxers along with his dogs and he was playing one of my most favorite songs; exclusively for me.

"I need your love to light up this house,

I wanna know what you're all about.

I wanna feel you, feel you tonight,

I wanna tell you that it's alright."

I could only stare at him, honestly; it's a very monotonous moment as all I can hear is the beautiful guitar chords and Cal's voice.

"I need your love to guide me back home,

And when I'm with you, I'm never alone.

I need to hold you, hold you tonight,

I wanna tell you that it's alright..."

He looks at me all throughout the song and his perfectly sculpted lips pronounce every single word with utter love; I can feel Calum singing it out of his heart. His beautiful voice gives me goose bumps all over my body as I move under the sheets; my gaze still fixed at the simple boy from Sydney with incredible talent.

"We'll never be, as young as we are now;

It's time to leave this old black and white town,

Let's seize the day, let's run away don't let the colors fade to grey."

I get up from the bed and wrap myself in the sheets as I walk towards Cal and literally sit on top of him, pressing my lips against his.

Cal stops singing, and leans forward, keeping away his guitar and pulling me into a desperate hug. I see Cal close his eyes as he kisses me passionately; but after a moment, he pulls away. His hands hold my face as he breathes on my lips, "I love you so much, Ev," he concludes with another peck.

"I love you more," I say with another peck, at which he smiles, and I get up from his lap to pick up my inners. I strip off the sheets and place myself in my inner wears, while pulling up Cal's over-sized grey tee-shirt over myself.