14- 'I think I need to tell you something, Luke.'

SPOILER: Too many secret revelations :D muahahahahhahahaa

***

Chapter 14- 'I think I have to tell you something, Luke.'

After knowing Calum for quite some time now, I have realized one thing about him. If 'I love Calum Hood' is an understatement, so is 'I hate Calum Hood.'

Funny, right, how I can hate the same person as much as I love him? Just the way I wanted to slap him at that moment, I wanted to run back, climb on top of him and kiss the hell out of those plump lips. Maybe even get fucked, but then again, am I not fucked up already?

Instead, I do something that every sensible girl in my place would've done: I knock Luke's door.

He opens up immediately and I take small paces to enter his welcoming room. I walk down silently towards his bed and sit on its edge, my eyes fixated at a mirror on the front wall. I kind of take a moment to rethink about all that had happened a few seconds ago outside Luke's room, but my thoughts don't seem to proceed any further than why the hell did Calum kiss me out of nowhere?

"Did you just hit a truck?" Luke pulls my cheeks.

"Huh?" I look at him, confused.

"What happened to your hair?" He kneels down on the floor in front of me and fixes my hair with his fingertips.

Oh nothing, Luke. I was just making out with your best mate right outside your door and trust me; it was so wild that I was willing to get fucked.

I look at his face and immediately guilt envelops me from all sides due to everything that I had with Calum outside this room. I wasn't being honest with Luke, and it, indeed, took a big piece of me.

Only I couldn't say all of that, so I just end up nodding in a 'nothing' gesture, my gaze averting to the ground.

"Babe," Luke makes me look at him, "You're supposed to tell me what happened. I want to know, Evelyn, please?"

My fingers trace circles on the sheets below me as I finally settle on one question that I'd really like to seek an answer for, before I told Luke the truth and everything was messed up for Christ's sake.

"Who is Natalie Goldman?" I ask him involuntarily which kind of confuses both of us, but he does answer me.

"Um, well," he thinks for a minute about how to put it, "She's just a slut, really. We met her in Sydney back when we all initially got famous. And ever since then, she has been Cal's, ehh, fuck-buddy," he tells me casually as my heart loses a beat again. I feel a pang of jealousy hit me when Luke talks about Cal's sexual status, adding up to my stress. Oh god, why the hell does anyone need a fuck-buddy? Are hormones so demanding? I shudder at the thought of having sex without love in it. Ew.

"Oh," I say as a lump forms in my throat, "And, um... A-Are they dating?"

Luke laughs at me heartily, "Does Calum look like he even cares for her?" He ruffles my hair.

"But today, at dinner, they were so-"

"Evelyn," Luke cups my cheeks, "You shouldn't always believe what you see."

Trust me, Luke, I know better.

I mean, of course, I was the one who was pretending that I was absolutely in love with him where as the truth was that I couldn't get over Calum in a million centuries. Even my vagina knew that Cal was the one for me. So it is Luke who shouldn't believe blindly in all that is happening, right?

My eyebrows knit together as I place my hands on Luke's arms stopping him from holding my face, "But he told me he met someone and-"

"It's not Natalie," he says while wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his chin on my knees, "I can tell you that much."