6- 'What could be more special than losing virginity to Calum Hood?'

Chapter 6- 'What could be more special than losing virginity to Calum Hood?'

"I knew you'd come," He says with a confident smile as I run towards him, panting breathlessly.

His perfectness shouts at my conscience, seducing me to the core of my heart and believe me when I say I'm totally in the flow, which is why my feet basically manage a marathon speed.

Before I even know it, I wrap my arms around his neck and crash my lips onto Cal's soft and welcoming ones, forgetting about everything around us. His grip around my waist tightens in the most erotic manner as he opens the door to his room with his free hand; almost picking me up with another and carrying me in. It all just makes me realize how strong those biceps actually are.

Oh. God, this boy.

He pushes me against the freshly closed door and continues with his sloppy kisses, only guiding them towards my neck now. My heart melts in my chest at the thought that Calum’s lips mould perfectly into mine, so I grab chunks of his messy hair between my fingers, his cologne doing wonders on me. I feel a sudden nibble on my neck skin, my lips letting out a reflex inaudible moan as my incandescent mind tries to recognize what just happened.

Calum Hood, ladies and gentlemen, just gave me a very successful love bite. Let me just cry ya'll a river!

It’s not like I have kissed many guys in my life. But after Calum, I just couldn't think of kissing anyone else. I mean, seriously. He did it perfectly well; rough and gentle, both at once. That's how good he was. Everything about this boy made me go bonkers and I couldn’t be more sure of what I really wanted in life.

Just as heated as the moment could be, Cal pulls out my tee, his gaze travelling reluctantly to my bosom. His lips form a mysterious smile against my skin as he speaks on my collar bone in the sexiest voices any human could ever produce.

"Damn", he curses in pleasure underneath his irregular hot breath, which ultimately makes me blush. My skin color changes to a dramatic red and I bet Cal notices it.

His hands rub circles on my hips as he comes closer to my chest and his other hand immediately unclasps my bra.

But before he could pull it off completely, I kill the vibe and stop Calum.

"What's wrong?" He complains a little alarmed.

"I can't let you go further," My wobbling voice confirms without meeting his gaze.

I suspect that Calum will never talk to me again because I just declined him doing stuff to me; despite of me being a fan and him being the world's most wanted celebrity. But he doesn't. Instead, without any protests, Calum fixes back my inners and kisses me lightly.

"You're too good, Evelyn."

Holy fuck.

My heart drops a beat as I realize Calum had genuinely kissed me and not out of guilt, because I sure as hell did stare at him like a desperate girl craving for kisses. But trust me; it was just the effect of confronting Calum Hood. I almost freak out within myself as I comprehend that all this wasn't just some unfathomable lust. It was all real.

"Why'd you stop me, babe?" He leans closer to me so that his nose nuzzles in the crook of my neck.

"You barely know me, Cal," I say, shyly at first, "I can't give it all at first. Do you even know my full name?"

"Evelyn-Ann Parker."

"How'd you--?" I look at him, flabbergasted but he only just smirks.

"I make sure that I know the necessary things about the girl I'm gonna make out with," his regulated breath falls on my shoulders.