18- 'I'm all eyes when it's you.'

Chapter 18- 'I'm all eyes when it's you.'

Contentment: the word says it all.

Was I blessed to be Evelyn-Ann Parker? That would be the easiest yes I've ever said in my life; because normally, people as famous as Calum Hood never showed up on airports to pick up un-blessed normal people. So I had to be special, right? At least I think so.

The moment my gaze met with those beautiful brown eyes, my heart melted in my chest just the way mozzarella cheese melted over pizza and my feet began pulling me towards his sexy stature, the need to sense him under my fingertips overwhelming every other feeling that existed inside me. He pulled out his arms from his jeans pocket and spread them wide, only so I could grab him immediately. And so, I did.

I put my arms around Calum's neck and he picked me up, swirling me around as if I were some long lost love of his life. I could hear his happy, laughing breath fall on the skin of my neck, which intrinsically made me fall in love with Calum all over again. He was my minion, the sunshine on a dark gloomy day.

Calum's stirring embrace undeviatingly took me to a world which strictly belonged to only the two of us. A world where all I could feel was the strong chemistry between us, a world which I never wanted to leave. I loved Calum, and even God couldn't deny it for His own sake now.

Within the next moment, Calum places me down and his soft plump lips touch mine. The crazy, berserk feeling in the pit of my stomach returns as I remember how eloquently I loved to kiss this boy. Neither of us could stop smiling in that kiss, because sure as hell we both had missed it loads. It was full of passion and love, something that I had been miserably deprived of for the past two weeks. Calum's kisses never made me regret anything I had did or said to him, they were soulful and filled with love.

"I've missed you so much, Hood," I kissed him briefly, his nose still brushing against mine. My hands immediately grabbed him into a desperate hug again, only making me want him more and all for myself.

"I bet I've missed you more, Ev," he breathed lightly in my hair, his hands travelling to my neck again and cupping my cheeks. He kissed my forehead, as I put my arms around his waist and hugged him once again, the serenity of the moment capturing me forever. But just then, it happened.

One flash.

Another one.

Within a moment, we were prey to a series of flashes from all around us.

How did this happen...?

Oh well, a famous celebrity was just making out with a normal teenage girl at a public place. How could the fans miss out on that?

Holy shit.

I looked around us and it didn't even take a moment for me to realize that this wasn't good; not for me, and not for Calum either. Girls were running around us in twos and fours, the number increasing within each heartbeat. I shared a look with Calum, but he only seemed as calm as ever; he obviously knew this would be happening. But why wasn't he reacting? I had no idea.

"Who is she, Calum?" A fan shouted loudly while aiming her camera towards us.

The number had risen to almost fifty, most of them already surrounding us in a circle, some asking for pictures of Calum, some for autographs and most of them just wanting to kill me. There were more and more people joining in, some bending down the first floor, while the others just rushing in to take a clearer view of their heart throb.

"What the fuck is she doing with you, Calum?"

"We deserve an answer!" Another enraged teen shouted.