4- 'Don't call me silly, Luke.'

Chapter 4- 'Don't Call Me Silly, Luke.'

"Teach me that punch, will you?" I ask Luke as he walks me towards the elevator. My head feels extremely heavy and the my eyesight is fading away so I grab onto Luke's arm as he holds me around the shoulder, literally pulling me away from the club.

 Even though the party had ended an hour ago we had decided to stay along because my wasted self still wanted to get drunk. The beaten dude was rushed to the hospital and everything was back to normal within a matter of few seconds. Just as the party had resumed, I had lost Lily and Calum in the crowd. She was nowhere to be seen which was why Luke was taking me back to my room.

"I warned you to not drink so much," he shakes his head and I notice that he licks his lip ring once, "You're gonna have a sick hangover."

"But I feel happy, Luke!" I exclaim throwing my arms around him, engulfing him in my embrace as my eyes flutter dramatically, a manipulatively lame smile stuck on my lips.

He smirks at my silly gestures and summons the elevator, pronto.

 "Is it necessary to go back?" I ask like a small kid while resting my head on his shoulder, and he nods straightaway, "You need to sleep. I won't let you fall prey to another one of those pimps."

I look at him awkwardly and agree to whatever he says because when Luke Hemmings is protective about you, you kind of forget what disobeying is. Besides, I had never seen an authoritative Luke before. I mean, have you?

All the YouTube videos usually showed him as a jolly person who wouldn't even touch a bug for the sake of it. But Luke was anything but adorable in real life. I'll put it this way: he's like this sexy hot mess from high school who could make you a bad girl for his sake. And when I say bad girl, I totally mean he will make you want to fuck him for the sake of his needs. 

Makes me want to cry out of awe.

Whatever it is, Luke will always be my second favorite of the band.

"You're so evil," I poke him in the stomach and he moves behind, making me lean against him.

"You're so… Unpredictable," his sweet laughter serenades in my ears and I blush? Maybe. I'm too down to notice my feelings, really.

I remember their song Unpredictable and I start singing it out of nowhere.

"She sits at home with the lights out

Seeing life in different colors

I think it’s time that we wake up

 So let me take you away"

 He laughs at my sudden throw of lyrics, but then backs me up in between.

 Me: We can run down the street

 Luke: With the stars in our eyes

 Me: We can tear down this town

 Luke: In the dark of the night

 "Just open the door

 We’ve got time on our side

 We can make it out alive"

 "Stop, Ev," He puts a hand on my mouth, but I continue anyways. He only stands there and pretends that he doesn’t know me because it's better to stay away from a drunk, flustered and absolutely wasted retard, right?

 "Hey we’re taking on the world

 I’ll take you where you wanna go

 Pick you up if you fall to pieces