16- 'She's definitely a diva.'

Chapter 16- 'She's definitely a diva.'

"Calum," I sing softly as my index finger brushes against his toned jaw line, "Time to wake up, baby."

He turns around in his place and since he holds me around my waist, I move along with him too. His hands snuggle me deeper into his embrace, my nose taking in the fragrance of reminisces of his cologne.

I still couldn't believe that this was the one and only Calum Hood right here with me.

"Cal, we need to get down before people see us here," I whisper softly in his ears, but he just buries his head deeper into the crook of my neck, his breath tickling me softly.

"This isn't gonna work, babe," I laugh at his cute moves and manage to pull out my hand that reaches out for his blonde highlights to caress them lovingly, "There's gonna be a problem if people find out where you are," I peck his cute little nose.

"I don't care, baby," his super sexy morning voice slaps my innocence, asking me to beg him for a quick make out session. But he wraps his arms tightly around me and cuddles deeper, literally shutting my mouth up.

I lie there in Calum's arms motionless since all I can do is stare at his perfect facial features. He looks so peaceful that I am, no doubt, a criminal for waking him up like that. But at the same time, it was necessary to get back into my house before people started finding us here. The sun was brightening up the blue sky and soon our neighbors would be going down our sidewalks for their morning jogs.

Also, I knew the fans of my area quite well. They would literally kill me with their 5SOS manicured-nails once they found out that I had spent the night with their heart-throb on one of the most romantic places on earth; saying sweet things to each other.

So much for a fan girl dance right now.

Instead, I try to move in my position, pushing Cal's leg that is wrapped around my whole body and turn towards him. His closed eyes and pouting lips are so tempting that I can't help but kiss him full out on the mouth. My teeth bite a small portion of his lower lip and I pull it out, which ultimately wakes up my cute little minion.

He snaps open his eyes and I giggle at how surprised he looks.

"C'mon, mister," I get up as he loosens his embrace around my body, "Time to go down."

He blinks a couple of times, a cheeky smile evident on his half-awake features as he manages to blurt, "Are you sure? Cuz the last time I checked, you didn't want to lose your virginity just yet," He winks at me and his fingers reach for my pajamas, but I smack his hand and he flips out laughing.

"Shut up, Cal," I blush awkwardly,"You know what I meant."

"Stay here, Ev," He rolls on top of me and rests his head on my chest, "It's so peaceful. I don't want to go anywhere."

I smile in his hair as he holds me around my waist as if cuddling with a Barbie doll, "Calum, I don't want rumors."

"Shh," he places one of his fingers on my lips and just lies down silently.

Helpless enough, I decide to stay in my position too; all I could truly hear was the birds chirping and Calum's cute little breaths falling on my arm rhythmically.

After rolling and cuddling for another five minutes, he gets up and we just sit there for a sometime, our fingers battling with each other in affection. I look at the tangerine sky that has a bright orange shade spreading across from the eastern side, clearly indicating the arrival of a pretty morning.

"Evelyn," Calum's gaze shifts towards my face and there's opaque brown evident in his orbs, "You know why I didn't text or call you for the past three months?"