1- 'I'm not an average fan girl.'

Chapter 1- 'I'm not an average fan girl.'

"Fuck you," I shout under my breath as my boots are splashed with a fresh layer of wet mud, "Can't you drive properly?" I yell at the careless car driver who shows me his middle finger and drives away.

Hm, impressive.

I roll my eyes in abhorrence and keep taking long clumps towards the big sky scraper which seems to be jostled by a large group of female blustering hormones.

The anxious part of me takes a moment to believe what would happen if all the things we had planned worked out spot on; which ultimately makes me go nutty as a fruitcake.

"Jesus Christ," I mutter under my breath as I feel a whole lot of agitation slap me in face, weakening my knees drastically. I hate being so nervous.

And then, it happens again.

I step into a newly created pond of rainwater without noticing and my jeans get a new patch of water all over them, causing me to shiver exorbitantly. I curse again.

By now, it is official that I hate rains to the core of my heart. I mean, how couldn't I, when I was practically a walking waterfall-draped-in-mud?

But I didn't dare curse the downpour today. A helpful drizzle was the basic plot of our plan and I was just glad that nothing had left the line so far: minus the mud splashes, of course. Gosh, it's disgusting.

Covering my head under the black leather jacket that I haughtily sported, my feet carry me through the crowd of horrific singers who called themselves 'hardcore fans' as I stride towards the entrance, where the guards are having an apalling time with the barricades.

Just the thought of not getting through this racket makes me wobble in my tracks. But I decide to get in anyways and ultimately, start pushing through the crowd of freshly manicured nails and expensive colognes- all intended to impress the four dudes who would soon be departing the area as per the twitter update accounts.

"Let me go!" I push through the frenzied bodies, trying my best to not stamp on anyone's high heels. But the star-dazed girls seem too lost in belting out the chorus of She Looks So Perfect at top of their lungs. I decide to stir though them anyways because fangirling involves aggression and I was in no state to hurt my boob in this swarm of insanity.

I mean, what would I show Calum, in case I got lucky?

I stumble over my own feet in the congestion a couple of times, but the determination gets the better part of me and I keep moving further.

As I make it to the entrance of the grand hotel, my lips let out a sigh of relief but the guard stops me. I shake my head in disapproval as he thinks I'm just another one of those fans and looks for my hotel card, just as I had expected.

"You're not one of those, right?" He points at the mad crowd, literally as if it were a group of crazy dinosaurs from Stone Age.

I laugh at the girls behind me, because however delusional it might sound, I would definitely be one of them if we didn't come up with this Camera Project.

"No, I have a room here," I tell him while placing my friend's hotel card in his hand and he examines it with utter concentration. My heart skips a beat when he looks at me from top to bottom with creepy eyes, but then he lets me in anyways.

I walk in with comparatively slower steps, mentally patting my back for our first accomplishment of getting into the hotel.

Way to go, missy.

I recapitulate all that I had read on an update account and walk towards the elevator, the second phase of our plan running inside my nervous head. I press the button and wait there patiently because you never know when I could just spot someone I desired to look for, right?