7-'How many dicks do kangaroos have?'

SPOILER: This chapter is all about the boys so don't beat me if it's not romantic :P

Chapter 7- 'How many dicks do kangaroos have?'

"It's all about you...

It's all about you, yeah.

Yesterday you asked him something he thought you knew..

So he told you with a smile,

'It's all about you!'"

"Okay, Lily, you can really shut the crap, " I deadpan almost blushing as my best friend teases me relentlessly with the song lyrics of Calum's cover 'All About You', which is also my alarm tone. Just the difference? She's teasing me with Luke Hemmings.

Oh, the irony.

"He's in love with you! Oh my gosh, Evelyn! How did you even manage that? Holy molly," she hugs me, yet, I can't help but laugh at her over reaction.

"I didn't do anything," I exclaim for the millionth time, "He asked me out, Lilz! And that too out of nowhere!"

"That's so romantic," she says looking at the ceiling as we lay in our bed. Dreamy, would define her condition.

It was well into the afternoon and the boys would soon be returning from their writing sessions. I had promised Luke to join him at coffee as soon he got back, so I was just waiting for his text. While on the other hand, Calum hadn't mentioned about anything specific about our meeting even though he said he wanted to spend time with me. I was kind of restless, because more than Luke, it was Calum that I wanted to see. Who knew I would be pushing away an all-time hottie for just a small convincing statement made by my apparent crush unconventionally? This just keeps getting weirder and weirder, I realize.

Just the best part? I am loving it.

I still hadn't told Lily about me and Calum making out because honestly, it didn't mean anything more than a random hook up to Calum. I bet he would wake up tomorrow morning in a new city and forget that a girl named Evelyn even existed. It kind of saddened my innermost cells, but truth always hurts. I didn't want Lily, of all the people, to create fuss out of it, so I had conveniently broached off the topic. Besides, who are we kidding? Calum is a celebrity after all and he definitely wouldn't remember me after a few days. But maybe he would. Actually, no. Oh god, why is this so confusing?

I change the topic right before I blab out the whole Calum episode to Lily. Because sure as hell Calum stealing passionate kisses from me was romantic.

"No, what's romantic is," I sit up and clap my hands, "You getting done by Ashton Irwin! I hope you got the sheets changed?" I ask looking at our bed sheet.

Lily blushes wildly and as over dramatic as she could be, her face is immediately wrapped in her palms.

"Damn, Ev," She looks up and smiles widely, "He's so good! And well, he was gentle at first but then you know it got kind, of you know," she pauses, "Wild."

Bahahahahahaha, this girl.

"Trust me," I laugh at her bewildered face, "I heard you order him for wildness."

"The fuck, Ev?" She looks at me wide-eyed and there's the darkest shade of pink evident on her face.

"Yep, miss," I nod, "Luke and I were right outside the room when you were demanding for a nice one," I laugh cheekily but she slaps me, "Hey!," I protest, "It's not like Jesus would email me about you fucking a Demi God in my room!" I still can't control my fit of giggles.

"This is embarassing," She nods her head.

"Dude. What is embarassing is me puking in Luke's toilet bowl."