2- 'You should be my bump buddy.'

Chapter 2- 'You should be my bump buddy.'

As soon as Calum is gone, I change into his dry clothes and fill my nostrils with his hot aura for once. I also jump on the bed a couple of times: the fangirl inside me coming to life and scintillating proudly in Calum's clothes.

FUCK, I'M WEARING CALUM'S CLOTHES!!!!! IN CALUM'S ROOM!!!!! AM I DEAD OR WHAT?!?!?

Hugging the sweatshirt like it were a zillion dollar diamond, I walk out of the room, leaving my still damp clothes on his bathroom floor purposely as I alter 'the plan' inside my brain. A victorious smile cracks on my face due to feeling of sensibility that the new arrangement provides. I was, no doubt, one step closer to being friends with the Hood guy. Bahahahahah.

I tip toe through the wide passageway towards my best friend Lily who is waiting for me behind a palm tree, rubbing her cuticles against each other.

As I run towards her, I see her ever-pretty face undergoing a major transformation.

"You b*tch! You got into their clothes?!" She hugs me tightly, trying to get as close to my body as possible. I am already jumping a meter high, my breath getting uneven as I realize how lucky I really am.

Oh my God, Calum-fuckin-Hood just gave me his clothes. I do a quick shake-off dance with Lily and we bump our butts in unison. We did that ever since we were in diapers. Well, almost.

"Guess I'm just fast," I whisper hoping that Calum isn't anywhere close. My voice palpitates with joy, as I pull Lily into another one of our girly-girl hugs.

"Lemme guess," She whispers, "Calum?"

I just nod which earns me another big hug, "Oh my god, Ev, you're so lucky! You got into your future husband's room, that's just insane, lucky b*tch!" She whisper-squeals and I literally have to shut her down, because I'm afraid she would die of breathlessness.

I shush her, "He might be around, let's get to our room and talk about it."

We start walking quietly towards the staircase and make our way up, still silent, just anticipating that Calum wouldn't catch us going crazy over a pair of his clothes.

"Did you install the camera?" She asks breathlessly as we sprint across the 14th and 15th floor. I shake my head in the 'no' gesture which earns me a smack on my shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK! This whole thing was planned for that, EVELYN! What's wrong with you?!" She raises her hands dramatically and shakes my shoulders, "We've actually rented a goddamn room in this filthy expensive hotel for that! I can't believe you didn't do it, Ugh!"

"I just couldn't, okay? Any which ways we stalk the boys all day on twitter, Lily, why the hell do you want another newscaster? Let them have a life for God's sake," I talk softly sensing the level of frustration that was building inside Lily. But again, it would be just too dumb to execute the plan like this even though it would mean a lifetime fortune for our twitter account, so I hand over the small instrument to her. I mean, what was the use if we blew away the chance of being friends with the boys for our rotten twitter accounts?

"Besides," I continue as we walk towards our room on the 15th floor. Lily stomps, "I did an even better job," I assure her.

 "And what's that?" Disbelief is still evident in her voice as she addresses me rudely.

"I left my wet clothes in Calum's room. He'll have to find me now. Maybe you could meet him too," I add confidently, "At the least end, Calum will know where we stay," I wink and my plan hits her head spot on.

Her face twitches into surprise for the second time and I cover my ears as Lily shouts in her usual eeeeeep and hugs me tightly, "No wonder I have you as my best friend," she grins like a gorilla on my shoulder.