11- 'I want 5SOS to kiss my dead body.'

Chapter 11- ' I want 5SOS to kiss my dead body.'

It took forever for the weekend to come around because I had to spend 40 whole hours before I got to see Luke and Ash again on Saturday morning. They picked us up and we drove down to the south beach where a beautiful theme park was seated comfortably, only I felt my excitement die as I got a full view of the tall roller coasters around.

"C'mon girls," Ash says while getting down; "Mikey and Cal must have reached already."

We get down and the 5SOS security team gathers around us, considering the amount of fans that have already started screaming and singing.

I shake my head in disgust as there's a full on mob, within no time, around the boys as we try to make it inside the gates of the amusement park.

"I feel sorry for you guys," I tell Luke who is holding my hand, "This is just absurd," the mighty body guard makes way for us to pass by. I look around at the huge mass of girls and nod my head in disapproval, realizing how dumb I was to be one of them three months ago.

"Guess we signed in for this commotion as well," he shrugs as we are rushed inside.

"Oh my god, this feels so unreal," Claire, who walks in front of us, adds dreamily in between, "I can't believe this!" She looks around in amazement, obviously loving to be a part of the famous band's friend circle. I don't even know why she waves at the girls; they don't even know who she is.

"Is she always like this?" Luke whispers in my ear and I can't help but laugh.

"Trust me, she's worse," I say, "Maybe she'll calm down a bit after sometime."

"I'm just hoping she will," Luke looks at the chirpy blonde girl before us, "Or I'll have to lock her up somewhere."

"She's not that bad," I smile, "She'll just take some time to adjust with you boys. I did too," I blush.

I mean, who are we kidding? It does take time to suck up the fact that we are here with The 5 Seconds of Summer, Claire is just being human.

"I think you didn't," Luke says, "You're anything but an ordinary fan," he ruffles my hair. My inner conscience explodes out of my body and bursts out like some multiple firecracker reel, only happy to feel so accomplished. I never thought that the boys would actually consider me as some really different person from the ordinary 5SOS-crazed hormones, and I was lucky that they distinguished me successfully. Oh God, the 5SOS feels.

"Dude," Ash says from behind us, "Focus on the road. You can have a nice chit chat once we're inside in one piece."

He has his arm around Lily which is why I can see the girls around us are so jealous that I couldn't wait to get on twitter and watch out for the #5SOSMysteryGirls trends.

Even though I didn't have a twitter anymore. Oh, well.

It took like 10 minutes to walk down a small patch of road and towards the gates of the huge amusement park, and just as I had suspected, the scene inside the park was quite sane. Even though the girls start gathering around the boys for autographs and snippets, some eyeing me and Lily with envious looks, the body guards keep up with us everywhere.

These bodyguards remind me of my immature fan girl dream, about how I always wished to be a 5SOS bodyguard.

"Evelyn, Lily!" Michael shouts from somewhere and walks in with Calum and another bunch of bodyguards.

I and Lily are pulled into cozy hugs by Michael who seems extremely pumped about this crazy place, "How have you both been? And who is this babe?" he pulls Claire into a hug as well and she is again in tears, because Michael had always been her absolute sunshine.