19- 'Why are you doing this, Calum?'

SPOILER (more like an a/n): I'm saying this at the start because probably by the end, I'm gonna be freaking speechless. This chapter is very close to my heart and I want everyone to know that Calum might not be the most perfect teenager, but he definitely loves us all. He's the absolute reason for my happiness and writing this story has made me fall in love with him even more. I just want my readers to understand that he is a celebrity and he must be having a personal life that we have no idea about... I've just tried bringing that life to you all in my own way. So.. Don't judge :) Just enjoy!

P.S. The video is not made by me, but IT GAVE ME FEELS OMG

Chapter 19- 'Why are you doing this, Calum?'

"So you must be Evelyn, right?" Mali Koa Hood, the freaking biological sister of Calum Hood comes and hugs me, "I'm Mali, it's awesome to meet you," She greets me amiably, "How was your journey? I hope this dork didn't trouble you?" She eyes Calum with a cold playful glare and pokes him in the tummy.

"Ow," Calum's eyebrows join up as he nods his head, "I missed you too, sister!"

I smile at the cuteness of them and greet the second celebrity amongst us, "Hi Mali," we walk further towards rest of the family, "Don't worry, Calum has been a sweetheart," I claim while tugging harder on Calum's hand, which is still intertwined with my own.

"Hello, Evelyn," Calum Hood's mother, Joy Hood (!!!) comes forward and puts her hands around my shoulders, "Welcome to our home. It's really great to have you here, honey."

WHY IS EVERYONE HUGGING ME?

Nevertheless, for a mother of two celebrities, Joy seemed to be exceptionally down to Earth. She had that charismatic look in her eyes which could make you believe that she wasn't just the mother of someone you truly adored, but indeed a woman of substance. It wasn't easy to raise two celebrities at the same time, along with looking after the family. Her motherly affection was specifically infatuating.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hood," I smile my broadest one but she cuts me in the middle.

"Call me Joy," she simpers calmly, "Everyone around here does."

I nod my head in politeness, "Thank you, Joy."

"Mom!" Calum hugs the lady before me, "It's so good to see you after so long," she caresses his cheeks and kisses Calum's forehead.

"I've missed you too, honey," Calum is still hugging Joy like a kid as Mr. Hood comes over.

"I had no idea Calum was bringing me to his home," I look at the boy standing next to me; his hands already back to his pockets. He only smiles.

"Yeah, well," Calum's dad looks at him and shrugs, "He is kind of poor at the communication front," he smiles, "I'm David," the old stout man shakes hand with me.

"Hello, David. It's my pleasure to meet you."

He takes a look at my face once and then looks back at Cal, "You found yourself a pretty one, Cally," he starts laughing at his own joke, and for God knows what reasons, Calum joins him too.

"I know right," the two of them hug and start walking before us, David's hand around Calum's shoulder; while Joy and Mali sandwich me behind them.

"Wow, I'm really meeting The Hoods," I look at Calum's back and everybody laughs at my reaction.

Honestly, I'm bursting on the inside.

BUT HOLY FUCK I'M MEETING THE HOODS. CAN I LIKE DIE OR SOMETHING? BECAUSE THIS IS DEFF OUT OF MY LEAGUE!! HOW DID I EVEN GET SO LUCKY? IS THIS A JOKE? NHAHDBKSK