17- 'Be careful with the condom, okay?'

SPOILER: This is one of my favorite chapter :P Too much cuteness :3

Chapter 17- 'Be careful with the condom, okay?'

2 Weeks Later.

"C'mon, Evelyn. You've bought enough clothes to last you for the next half year," Lily observes my bags as she imbibes the taste of her favorite cafe's chocolate milkshake on her taste buds, "It's not like your spending the whole vacation with Calum."

I roll my eyes in irascibility because my friend, beyond any doubt, seems to be inconsiderate, "But dude, I'm gonna meet him and I want to look good, okay?" I say, "I mean any normal 17 year old girl would like to look good before her crush."

"You're already beautiful, dumb head," Claire wants to add; "He really likes you."

I let out a sigh, because convincing my friends was definitely not my cup of tea for the day.

"Wait, what's this?" Claire picks up one of the middle-sized pink bag from within a larger one and pulls out a piece of clothing. Her eyes grow extremely big as she smirks doubted, "Dude, pink lingerie? Seriously?"

She stares at the skimpy bra with a funny glint in her amber eyes.

"Shut up!" I blush quickly and put my stuff back into the bag, "Stop being nosy, okay!"

"But a bra, Evelyn-Ann Parker?" Lily joins in the laughter, "You're definitely thinking about getting laid!" She shouts spontaneously.

"Oh my god, you guys are so embarrassing," I hide my face in between my palms, "Can we not talk about this?" I pull the bra from Claire's hands and shove it off into my bags.

"It actually had tiny holes," Claire flips out laughing hard and resting her back to the chair, "What is wrong with you, Ev?"

"Did your parents not teach you that it's bad manners to look into others bags?!" I stand up and shout in disbelief, "What happened to 'supportive friends'? Jesus, find some humanity!"

"Calm down," They both decide to control the big ass laughter-fit and make me sit down in my place, "We're sorry," Lily wipes her eyes which seem to water due to uncontrollable laughing, "Calum's gonna love you."

"Sure as hell, he will," Claire adds, still laughing, "I bet he's gonna love the peek-a-through bra."

I slap her out of reflex and the next thing any of us know was that we were having a nice threesome cat fight. Don't get the wrong idea, but it all just ended with a group hug at the end of it.

"We're gonna miss you," Lily hugs me tightly from one side, "Don't forget to call every day, okay?"

"I won't," I smile involuntarily as my susceptibility abates inside me for good.

But I guess at any cost, I need to tell what was going on here?

Oh, well, I was going to Sydney.

It was the spring break and my mother had invited me over to spend my week's holiday at my original home. Of course, there were no chances that Calum would leave me alone. I mean, that soul was practically more hyped about my vacation than I was myself.

So much that he had asked me about ten million times whether I liked Chinese food more or European.

It was kind of cute how Calum had gotten to know me so well in the past two weeks. This time, he definitely worked hard on keeping his promises and we basically talked for like every moment of the day. Not like it was a compulsion, but you could simply call it an addiction. I mean, he knew me better than Luke and that too in just a couple of weeks.