15- 'Dude, it's like 3am!'

SPOILER: Too long chapter :P But so exciting omg

Chapter 15- 'Dude, it's like 3am!'

"So, Lilo didn't mind getting fucked, but her best friend Sasha knew you were a player because you had fucked Sasha as well?" I stare at Luke in disbelief.

"Yes," he recalculates, "And I think I also did Sasha's cousin Kelly once because I remember Sasha shouting for Kelly when I ditched her."

"Oh my god, did you fuck a whole gene pool?" Astonishment colors my voice evenly.

He laughs aloud, "I think I did."

"That's some serious genital fight. And what's with Aleisha?" I sip my coffee, "Was she your first?"

"Definitely my first," his eyes quit smiling and turn an opaque blue; "She was also my first kiss."

"Aww," I look at his cute face.

"Don't 'Aww' me, Ev," he smirks, "I feel like a girl."

"Awwwwwwwwwwww."

I start laughing at him and toss the next question, "And when exactly did you start liking Ali?"

"Damn, are you my interviewer or what?" He giggles like a small girl and throws the crumbled piece of tissue paper at me, which he kept playing with every now and then.

"Shut up and tell me, Lucas," I stick out my tongue, successfully avoiding the paper fight.

"I'd say," Luke does the cutest thing in the world, he blushes, "8th Grade."

"Oh my God, what?!" I choke on my coffee and in an attempt to place the mug on table; I lose the grip over it, making the coffee spill on the table.

"Jesus," I start dabbing the hot drink with tissue papers before calling for the waitress, who immediately cleans up everything. Luke is already laughing his ass out at my clumsiness. Well deserved, Ev.

"I'm so sorry," I apologize to the fairly old lady who curses under her breath in a foreign language.

Apparently, she is pissed at us for spending more than a couple of hours like deadbeats in this damned cafe. But again, what's the point of having a 24hr open cafe if you can't settle in for a late-night guest?

"Eet ees fine," she speaks in a broken accent, the tiny eyes easily conveying that she's Asian. I am immediately reminded of Calum, and involuntary enough, my stomach starts jumping up and down in excitement. What does this boy do to me?

Ugh.

She gets me another coffee before I turn towards Luke who is stuck to his phone. Another big job for me is that I really need to figure out which country's security system hides behind this dude's phone, because he's always glued to it and it's kind of annoying.

"SO, you're in love with Aleisha since you were what? 14? Maybe 13?" I ask as he looks up.

"13, yes," he sticks out his tongue, "She's just worth it," he shoves back his phone into his jacket's pocket and concentrates on the drink on the table, placing both his palms around the coffee mug.

"Oh god, I feel bad about those 42 girls now," my hands rub themselves considering the amount of cold that envelopes us, "How many of them were fans?"

"Um," he hesitates while taking a sip and looking around, avoiding eye contact.

"Tell me, Luke."

"Ehh," he looks away and smiles awkwardly, "All."

"Damn it," a sarcastic laugh escapes my lips, "Poor girls," I nod my head in genuine sorrow for those 42 souls who weren't 5SOS fans anymore. I could be one of them, but I felt good that I wasn't. I mentally thank the C-dude.