5- 'I'd like to do that again.'

Check out the introduction Video on the multimedia bar that I made :D

*

Chapter 5- 'I'd like to do that again.'

I wake up early the next morning feeling extremely nauseous. It takes a little while for my eyes to regulate my eyesight with the bright light, but I manage it anyways. I look around and see Luke sleeping besides me, his hand holding my waist. I smile at my good fortune and get up even though my head is still in turmoil.

Pushing Pengi towards Luke, I promenade into the washroom and rinse my mouth to get rid of morning breath which stinks like rotten alcohol. Wiping my face with a towel, I decide to take a stroll outside, probably look for some food because my stomach roars of hunger.

I kiss Luke's cheek once because who knows when I'll get to wake up to his cute face again and make my way towards the door. As soon as I step out, someone mentions me with a distant call, taking me by a bolt from the blue.

"Evelyn?" I hear Calum and freeze in my tracks pronto, "What are you doing here?"

"Hey," I turn around as he comes running towards me in only his boxers, "Nothing, I slept in Luke's room last night,” words flow out of my mouth as my eyes try and adapt to the sexually explicit abs talking to me.

Jesus Christ.

"You, what?" He chokes and looks at me with his eyebrows rising up, as I realize what I had just said and how wrong it sounded.

"No," I smirk, "We didn't do anything. I threw up and my room seemed to be preoccupied," I tell him all that had happened.

"No wonder Ashton didn't turn up last night," He laughs and asks me to join him for breakfast which I accept readily.

"You should consider wearing some clothes, first," I tell him, “The waitresses can be really rough.”

"Right," He walks towards his room and comes back within a moment, sporting black pajamas and a loose white tee, complemented with a bottle green beanie that has a pom pom on the top settled on his messy hair. We go to the 3rd Floor where they are serving breakfast and catch a table close to a window.

"Where'd you vanish last night?" I ask him, biting on my bacon hungrily, "I didn't see you after Luke hit that man-whore."

He clears his throat, "Wasn't in the best of my moods," he claims, "I was pretty drunk so just got back and you know, crashed on my bed," he takes off his beanie and ruffles his hair once.

"Oh," I say awkwardly as my eyes study his profile carefully.

Calum looks extremely good today. His hair is so messy that I want to kiss the hell out of him while playing with those sexy black locks. Moving in sync, his plump lips chew on a sandwich piece as the sunlight from window highlights his golden crown hair. I take a moment to figure out why I'm so awkward with Calum while conversation just flows when I'm with Luke and that’s when I realize I just like gaping at Cal’s actions rather than making efforts of pursuing a conversation.  It’s crazy; really, I have no idea how this dude makes me go nuts.

Also, as weird as it could sound, I had spent my whole night sleeping next to Hemmings but didn't feel like kissing him on his mouth even once. But right now, sitting in front of Calum, I was literally devising ways to get hold of his collar and snog the fuck out of him. I don't even know why I'm all about intimacy when I see Calum, it's not fair!

Stop being such perfection, Calum Hood.

"You know," he says breaking my fantasy of doing him on a beach, "I never knew our fans were so intriguing." He says while taking a sip of orange juice. His tongue licks his lips and I lick mine because Calum looks so delicious that my throat decides to dehydrate.