Merlin and Kira

Do not own Merlin shamefully it based on the TV series please comment and tell me what you think thanks and i dediciated this to my friend lilly-marie read her stories there really good

As well as this i have just re uploaded this chapter edited i oh Lilly-marie as well as SheaRyhia for helping me edited ths and change a few things so they are the onces mostly to take the credit for the editing 

 One last thing if u like reading this you will like reading my one shots of merlin and arthur so go check them out

This story is up for watty awards so if u can support this story by voting and commenitng it mean a lot cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merlin's POV  

It had taken a few minutes for Merlin to register that it was morning as he opened his eyes only to find the sun bursting into his room from the open window.  

 As he lay down in his bed he could hear movement from the main part of the chamber.  

 He sat up slightly in his bed wondering if had over slept again but as he heaved him self up from his bed the door to his chamber was flung open to reveal Gaius.  

"Ah Merlin you are up, good. I have made you something to eat but I am afraid that you will have to eat it on the way to your duties otherwise you shall be late...again," he said while looking at Merlin weirdly with worry clearly shown in his eyes. Gaius pointed towards the mirror that had recently been placed in side the chamber.  

 With two quick strides towards the mirror to find what Gaius had been looking at, Merlin had found him self staring back at his reflection. His hair was messy jet black, with piercing blue eyes that stood out even more against his pasty skin.  

But what caught his attention was a long scratch that looked slightly flamed.  Taking his eyes away from the mirror he blinked a couple of times surprised by the sudden dizziness that had hit him making him slightly wheezy. 

 Merlin covered it up by making his expression emotionless he had not wanted to show any of this to Gaius he did not want him worrying more then he had.  

 "Merlin how did you manage to do that?" Gaius asked his eyes showed his distress.  

Merlin had often found it hard to lie to his guardian especially with everything that he has done for him, yet he could not quite find the courage to tell him the truth.  

A little white lie slipped out his mouth like he had always done with Arthur but this time towards his guardian instead as he knew it was for the best because he knew that his guardian would end up worrying.  

Taking a deep breath he looked Gaius in the eye, "I don't remember," he responded he turned away wondering if what had happened the night before would course him any more trouble today.  

"Well its best you get ready," Gaius said as he went to leave but as he turned at the last second before adding, "I know you more then anyone Merlin so do not lie to me."  

"Gaius please I don't remember I mean it," Merlin said quickly.  

"I am going out maybe at dinner you might consider not to lie to me Merlin," he said loudly before leaving Merlin standing there in shock and sadness but Gaius didn't seem to mind as he burst through the remainder of the chamber before he completely disappeared.      

 Gaius POV  

 Gaius knew that he would regret shouting at Merlin but as he went to collect his morning supplies he thought about how much he had wanted him to confine in him in what ever that was wrong, he didn't want Merlin to lie to him.