Chapter fifty seven: The end of the elf

hi guys

i am very happy at the moment

This is how it is at the moment as follows

Fan Fiction #27 / Watty Awards 2011 #82 / What's Hot #378

can you believe that i am so over the moon right now

Anyway this is the only merlin fan fiction up for the watty awards so continue to support

maybe vote and comment too

If you know melrin fans get them to check this out too

Cheers guys everything including just rading this story helps thanks

Now onto the chapter hope you enjoy ^^

---------------------------------------

Gaius’s POV

Gaius and Jake were worried. They also both knew the truth about where Kira had gone. If they didn’t then they wouldn’t know Kira as much as they thought.

It was strange but it was actually Arthur they were worried about.

Merlin and Jessica were clearly in trouble but they both had magic and Kira was going to go help anyway.

As much as they should care more about Merlin and Kira they knew they would be alright. It was Arthur that worried them this time.

Arthur had fallen sick all of a sudden and it didn’t make sense. Gaius had racked at his brain for hours but had no idea what was wrong with the ill prince at all.

He only had one reason to what was happening but telling Uther that would be a bad idea. He probably wouldn’t trust him anyway. Magic seemed to be the only real explanation for this sudden illness and why it couldn’t be treated.

Even so he had no idea what spell to use to stop the enchantment and neither did Rosemary or Jake

It was clear that something was wrong and they needed to find out before it was too late.

Merlin’s POV

They arrived back in Camelot late afternoon after escaping the camp and he was still holding on to Will so they were hiding.

“We have to get him to Gaius’s chamber without anyone seeing him” said Merlin.

“How are we to do that” said Jessica clearly not having any ideas what so ever on this plan.

“Get a cloth and hide him under it” said Kira as he went out of hiding and over to a stall to buy a cloth.

When he got back he passed it to Merlin who took it and said thanks.

Merlin placed it over Will before they headed out onto the street towards Gaius’s chambers hoping no one would stop them on their way.

Evelyn’s POV

This was it at last Arthur was ill and didn’t have long till he would die. She was already having fun watching Uther sit beside his son with tears in his eyes. Now he knew how it felt when everyone else lost a love one. This time he will suffer for what he has done over the years to everyone else.