Chapter Twenty six: Day 2

Hi guys i am back at last its been two days since last chapter as i did not do it last night sorry about that

Well here is the next chapter

Thanks for the continue support and i hope i continue to entertain you and hopefully you continue to enjoy it as much as i continue to enjoy writting it ^_^

Not sure how long this is but either way i think you enjoy it

With no more delays here it is

Please comment if you want it mean alot and it nice to know people are still reading this story ^_^

Merlin’s POV

The time Merlin got out side it was nearly noon already.

Lady Rosemary and Lady Jane were not particular pleased with him.

They had to sober him up enough to eat something before they had to use a more powerful spell to get rid of the hang over.

Merlin now found himself facing Lady Rosemary and Lady Jane waiting for his second day of training.

“This time we are training you in your own strength we will use magic to attack each other its simple but by practicing you can learn to use spells more quickly” said Lady Jane.

“Ok” Merlin said.

“Alright then let’s get started” said Lady Rosemary.

They began with simple spells and then moved on to stronger ones.

Merlin did pretty well but as his energy began to decrease he got worse and ended up getting hurt badly by a powerful spell from Lady Jane.

Merlin found himself passing out but not before he heard Arthur and Kira shouting.

“I don’t care I want to take Merlin back to Camelot right now” Merlin heard Arthur shout.

“I agree with him” added Kira.

“My son I know you do but Merlin will not forgive you two if you do that” said Jake.

“He will, he always does he is Merlin” said Arthur.

“Besides he will understand” added Kira.

Merlin found it hard to open his eyes but he managed to do it to find himself laid on a double bed with warm covers over him.

He found a cloth on his forehead that felt cold on his skin but he also felt sick as well as very hot.

“What happened” Merlin managed to ask as his vision became more clear to find Arthur, Kira and Jake sitting around the bed he was in.