Chapter fifty eight: Not over yet

Hi guys

I am very sorry to annouce that this is the last chapter of this book :(

The good news I will be writting a second one

I will uplaod it in the next week most probably

So i am also sorry to say that this chatper is really short

I hope you enjoy it and can leave any feedback on it would be fantactic

I hope the people who are reading this will read the second one when I upload as not many others will read it as they have to read this first whch is 58 chapters XD

Anyways i hope you enjoy the last chapter

^_^ thanks guys for supporting this story in anyway you have eithr by just reading voting or comenting cheers

-----------------------

Merlin's POV

Merlin felt horrible. His head hurt like a ton of bricks had been dropped on his head and his body ached too for some reason.

"Do you think he will be alright?" Merlin heard Kira's voice.

"I think so," Gaius answered Kira.

Merlin opened his eyes slowly to find himself in his own bed. Kira was sitting next to his bed and Gaius was heading towards the door.

"Gaius he is waking up," said Kira as he looked at Merlin with a smile.

"What happened?" asked Merlin.

"Don't you remember?" asked Kira.

"I remembering saving Arthur and killing that elf and passing out," said Merlin.

"We found you passed out with Arthur holding you in his arms, he looked rough but he didn't pass out till we had made sure someone could help you," said Gaius.

"He shouldn't have done that, how is he?" asked Merlin.

"He is fine now and he is going about his normal duties," smiled Gaius.

"How long have I been out?" he asked his guardian.

"A few days but don't worry you should be back on your feet soon," said Gaius before he left this time.

"Kira...what happened to Will?" Merlin asked quickly.

"Don't worry Merlin he is a sleep in your wardrobe I managed to get him without anyone noticing," smiled Kira.

"Thank heavens for that," smiled Merlin.

"I know right...everyone has been worried about you," said Kira.

"I am fine though even though I really feel like someone dropped a brick on my head," said Merlin as he rubbed his head softly.

Kira's POV

Kira left Merlin to rest and decided to go find Jane as he hadn't spent time with her for a while. As he went to go find her he bumped straight into someone he didn't recognize.

"Sorry about that I was looking for Kira," spoke the man.

"Oh may I ask why?" Kira asked him.

"Oh only if you can keep a secret," spoke the man.

"Sure I can," smiled Kira.

"I am looking for him to tell him that Dagger is on the move and will take his revenge," said the man,

"Why do that?" asked Kira.

"I tell him that I have information on Dagger but ask for some money first," smiled the man.

"Ah I see, well you better be on your way then," smiled Kira.

"Suppose I should be my name is Dig by the way what is yours?" he asked.

"Oh my name is Kira," he laughed as he ran off.

At first Dig thought nothing of it until the boy was out of his sight. "Oh crap, I should learn to not blabber my mouth of to some stranger. Just my luck he happened to be Kira," he said annoyed with himself.

Merlin POV

Merlin began to feel better as he got a little more rest before eating something to give him some energy. Gaius had ordered no one to visit him at least till he was feeling a little better. As Merlin fell back to sleep he had a dream about Kira.

Merlin watched as Dagger the man who had killed Kira's mother beat him up and then drag him back to a cell. It kept repeating itself over and over in his head.

Then Merlin woke up finding Kira leaning over him. "Are you alright Merlin?" he smiled.

"I am fine Kira," whispered Merlin but clearly knowing what he saw was a warning. Merlin had to be careful because the journey to becoming Emry's the journey for Arthur to becoming king was not over yet.

To be continued