Chapter Seventeen: A Falling out

Hi guys and guess what i got the next chapter for you ^_^ yay

Alright i have diggen a little bit deeper into Jake's character

As well as hint* from title Merlin and Arthur are continuing to have a problem with there relationship

Please comment if you want and let me know what you think about this chapter and if you like it

Thanks for the support and i hope you continue to enjoy it

With no more delays here it is

 -----------------------------------------

Merlin’s POV

Merlin was taken to Gaius by Arthur that evening to get his cut sorted before Merlin took him back to his chambers to have something to eat before Arthur went to bed early to get an early night considering that they hardly got any sleep the night before.

Merlin made sure that Arthur had everything he needed and he would be alright before he headed back to Gaius’s chambers.

When he arrived he found Kira and Gaius sitting at the table waiting for him even if it was getting on a bit.

“You didn’t have to wait for me its getting late and you have not even eaten yet” said Merlin as he joined the two of them at the table.

“We wanted to wait for and even if it was Kira’s idea I wanted to do it too” smiled his guardian.

All three of them began to eat the bread and meat on their plate.

“We are having a good week and thanks to Kira helping me a lot more has been able to get done” smiled Gaius.

 “Don’t worry about it Gaius I like helping you I find it very interesting and fun” said Kira as he took a beat out of his bread.

 Merlin continued to eat and for the first time all three of them talked and caught up with each and it felt like they were a real family.

As they nearly finished Gaius happened to bring the cut up he had received.

“Its nothing Gaius I was having a sword fight” began Merlin.

“A sword fight and when do you normally get into a sword fight Merlin” said Gaius weirdly as he sat there staring at him.

“Some guy came along and we talked for a bit and he said why don’t we have a friendly sword fight and he said to see what skills I had” said Merlin.

“That sounds a little stupid” pointed out Kira but Gaius glared at him before turning back to Merlin.

“By the look of that cut it did not seem so friendly but I trust you’re judgement you are normally good at that sort of thing” said Gaius.

“Gaius Arthur came along and told him not to touch me again it didn’t scare the guy a tiny bit but I guess the magic can always protect him if Arthur went to fare” said Merlin.

 “This guy has magic” said Gaius with an edgy voice.

“I know I have already told Arthur we laughed about it but I will try and keep an eye out on this guy encase he does try anything” said Merlin.

“Good now we best get cleaned up in here and you should get some sleep” said Gaius.

Merlin helped clean up before he went to his room and got changed.

He lay in bed and thought he would look at his spell book for a little while before he tried to sleep.

Kira came in and closed the door and sat beside him.