Chapter fifty four: Out the corner of his eye

Hi guys

Please do check out Merlin: Morganas return i bet you wil love it chapter 1 is up

This is probably the shortest chapter i have ever done for this story

Sorry lol just i have not had time to write much

Please enjoy this anyways

Thanks guys for the contnued support

--------------------------

 Merlin’s POV

Merlin woke up the next morning with a thumping headache, after many encounters with drink he still found himself knocking back the drinks the night before.

Merlin found Kira in his bed as well as Rosemary....he was surprised they all even fitted. On the floor he found Arthur, Lancelot and Gwaine fast asleep....it must have been some night.

“Get off me” Merlin heard Jessica shout from the other part of the chamber.

“Oh sorry” Merlin heard Paul’s voice.

Merlin couldn’t help but laugh, he had a great night and that was all that mattered.

“Rosemary” Merlin said touching her shoulder gently.

“Merlin...good morning” she said as she kissed him on the lips.

“Very good morning” smiled Merlin.

“Indeed” said Rosemary as they kissed again.

“Gross” said Kira as he got out of the bed still half asleep adding “Wait at least till I am out the bed...I think I drank way too much again, I never learn”.

Kira tripped over Arthur who grunted in his sleep “Who would of thought it, finding the prince of Camelot lying in a servants bedroom with a hangover that is amusing” laughed Kira.

“I know neither do I” laughed Merlin.

--------------------------

Merlin found himself cleaning Arthur’s floor, just what he wanted to do a day after his birthday with a hang over...not.

But that was what Merlin got for teasing Arthur about his hair and pants that were wet and you can guess what he had said about them.

Merlin had managed to say goodbye to Paul and James who headed back to their own time again but Amy and Alex were going to stay around a little longer.

Arthur stormed into the room and not quite himself either Merlin sensed it straight away.

“Arthur are you alright” he asked.

“I am fine, thank you very much” said Arthur.

“When do you ever...never mind” said Merlin who continued to clean the floor.

Evelyn’s POV

Sneaking around is not as easy as it looked but she had finally managed to cast a spell on Prince Arthur and now all she had to do was wait.

However she somehow got spotted by a group of people who seemed to be sneaking around too.

She got talking to them and they told her that they were here for someone called Emry’s. Indeed she had heard the rumours around someone called Emry’s and it interested her but she had other things to worry about so she let them on their way, like she really cared she had other things on her mind such as Uther and breaking his heart in two.

Jessica’s POV

Jessica had been smart the night before and she hadn’t got drunk at all, the worse thing about it was waking up with Paul and James over her but at the same time it wasn’t as bad as she made it out to be to everyone else.

Jessica still felt like someone was watching her but she pushed it out of her mind as she enjoyed the morning and most of the afternoon with Rosemary, they had grown close over the night and early hours of the morning before everyone had fell asleep.

Merlin’s POV

Merlin watched Arthur strangely that afternoon, something was wrong and he didn’t like it one little bit.

 Merlin found himself out in the grounds with Arthur that afternoon and even the five knights he was training noticed his strange behaviour.

“Arthur, are you feeling alright” Lancelot asked for the fourth time since training had begun.

“When did we start repeating the same question to each other Sir Lancelot but I must say you are doing a good job today” he smiled.

“Thank you sire” said Lancelot with a worried expression as he went back to sword fighting Elyan.

Merlin had never seen Arthur being so polite to anyone and as much as it was nice at times most of the time it was creepy, weird and just unnecessary and as much as Merlin wanted to say maybe Arthur was changing he didn’t want to admit it because he didn’t want him to change not like this anyway.

As Merlin headed back to the armoury he spotted someone following Arthur, maybe it was just his imagination but he swore he saw a small figure and it looked like something he had seen in Gaius’s books and if he was correct he swore he saw out the corner of his eye, an elf