Chapter Twenty: A True Purpose

Alright guys i know this is very short but i only started it an hour and a little bit ago so please dont shoot me but i wanted to make sure i uploaded it for one of my fans who really wanted me to upload so i hope you enjoy it even if its short

Please comment it will mean the world to me

Oh and please let me know what you think about Lady Rosemary please like do you think she is a good character ??? thanks

Here it is guys

Enjoy

 -----------------------------

Arthur's POV

Arthur felt slightly disappointed in himself as he began to pack. As usual he had been a complete prat. It had taken Kira and Jake to bring him around to set of after Merlin but he didn't feel angry at them either.

Jake and Kira had unlike many others treated him like any other like he was not a prince but just Merlin's best friend. Arthur needed that to be forced into his skull to really understand the situation to understand he cared about Merlin a lot and the people of Camelot would be alright because Gaius was helping everyone with the infections and even beginning to find a cure so Arthur was not really needed.

Even if his father thought he was needed he did not care Kira was right Merlin needed them him and the rest of Merlin's friends and all of them were his only hope.

Arthur made sure he had everything he needed for the journey before he went to the stables to collect his horse. Arthur found not only Kira and Jake waiting for him he found five knights Gwaine, Percival, Elyan, Lancelot and Leon.

"What are you guys doing here my father will go mad" said Arthur worried.

"We do not care sire we all here know Merlin to be a kind young man who has saved our lives at least once we can not abandon him now" said Lancelot.

"We follow you everywhere sire but Merlin means a lot to us too so there is no point ordering us to stay this time we will not listen" said Gwaine.

 "I can see that" said Arthur.

 "Arthur be carful for me" Arthur heard Gwen's voice and turned around to find her behind him.

 "Gwen don't worry I make sure we all return including Merlin" said Arthur.

"I know you will but promise me do all you can to save Merlin he does not deserve this sorcerer or not he would only do something to protect you to project us all I think with out Merlin known of us will be here" she said as she kissed him on the lips.

 "I know Gwen he is my best friend I will not let anyone take him and get away with it we will return as soon as we can" said Arthur and with that everyone mounted their horses and they headed of into the night hoping they were not to fare from Merlin and his kidnappers.

Andrew's POV

Andrew felt a relief as they reached the gate of Dare and be owned that the Castle of Dare were the four devils were planning to use Merlin to take over the lady's of Dare or in more simple terms there two sisters and their aunt who stood in there way to get rid of the peace once and for all in the land and being the four devils of the west only did so much to keep them entertained.

"At last" spoke Sam first getting of his horse.

 "The time has come at last" said Ed with a pure evil grin across his face.

"Indeed it has" said Andrew. Andrew looked at Merlin on the horse he was awake looking around with fear in his eyes.

 "Will this work though" asked Ed.