Chapter forty: Twenty first century

Hi guys this is very short but i wanted this chapter to just be more about James and Paul leaving

Comment

Enjoy

And loook at the top Chapter 40 can you beleive it made it to chapter 40

P.S still got loads of ideas to come so don't think its over lol

----------------------------

James POV

James was sitting in the room clearly bored but he wasn’t the only one.

Arthur, Merlin and Paul sat nearby bored as well.

“How long is this going to take” Arthur finally asked.

“Gwen should be along any minute now” said Paul clearly knowing how Arthur was feeling.

Merlin got up from his sit and sat next to James and before James could register what was happening Merlin hugged him.

“We may not get a chance to say goodbye when Ross turns up I will miss you James and keep yourself say I am proud of you James and I know you will become a powerful warlock” smiled Merlin.

“Thank you Merlin that means so much to me not many people have much faith in me” said James.

“Apart from me and Sally” spoke Paul as he joined them.

“Sally is the women who looks after us both she adopted us both after our parents were killed we are like brothers and she is like our mum” said James answering the unspoken question Merlin was about to ask.

“Oh well whenever you feel like giving up remember this time and how brave you two have been and remember me, remember that I will always be proud of you” smiled Merlin.

“I will never forget you Merlin” smiled James.

“I will never forget you too” said Merlin.

“It is in this room do you want  me come in with you” asked Gwen.

“No it is fine I will get them out you go back to the king” they heard Ross’s voice.

“Bye then” spoke Gwen and they heard her leaving the corridor.

They heard Ross whisper something with moments later the door clicking.

Paul and James quickly hid as Ross entered the room.

“At last I thought we would be locked in here and miss the banquet” said Arthur.

“Not to worry” said Ross.

“So do you have the keys that you opened the door with then” asked Arthur.