Chapter thirty five: Escape

Hi guys i know its been two days or something like that anyways

I got chapter 35 right here for you

Comment if u like

IF not just enjoy as long as you continue to read and enjoy that all that matters to me ^_^

LY GUYS for the support

Oh and what happens at the end of the chapter

Do you think i had this planned from the beginning or just a twist that popped into my head haha and will you ever find out probably not

-------------------------------------------

Merlin’s POV

Merlin found himself on the hard cold cell floor with at least two guards right outside and it was clear to him it was not going to be easy and with Kira going off the rails was not helping one little bit for his concentration.

“Arthur’s been waiting for an excuse that does not involve magic to lock us both up for months next it be my dad and then you believe me” said Kira loudly.

“Kira calm down the guards will hear you and then they will sentence us to death because they find out me got magic” said Merlin in a whisper.

“Well we are surely going to be sentenced to death anyway if I get out of here I am so going to punch him” said Kira furiously.

“Kira listen to me I was warned of friendships being put to the test do not give in and allow anger of you being locked up in here change your thoughts, your mind on Arthur he will always be on our side I know this for sure and you have to trust me” said Merlin.

Kira looked at Merlin before he spoke a lot quieter “Merlin what are you talking about who warned you” asked Kira.

“I am sorry I only told Arthur last night before we came back I have not really got the chance to tell anyone else and I was not really planning to but now we are locked up in here because of Arthur I guess I need to explain myself” said Merlin.

“Yeah I think so Merlin” said Kira looking slightly worried.

Merlin looked over at the guards in mid conversation before he began to explain to Kira about the man who had warned him.

The time Merlin was finished Kira was looking at Merlin slightest disappointed in himself and also worried.

“Merlin why did you not tell me about this I just put you through all that I am sorry about that I guess I jump to the wrong conclusions as perusal so what are you going to do” asked Kira.

“We have to get out being in here is not a good thing we have to escape somehow and break the enchantment on Arthur but also give no sign away that we believe it was done by Ross we really need to talk to Paul and James as well as Gaius but that is going to be difficult until we escape from here but the problem is we need to get out without seeming like we got magic” said Merlin.