Chapter Fifty: Well-come to Camelot Jessica

Hi guys here is chapter fifty for you wow lol

Please let me know what you  think

Jessica is a chracter i got from the person who this is dedicated to thank you so much for giving this character to me to use ^_^

Drop a comment

Maybe vote

LY guys

----------------------------------

A few hours before

Merlin’s POV

Merlin woke up slowly trying to remember the last thing that happened but he didn’t get time as he found Kira and The Great Dragon in front of him.  

“What is going on, the last thing I remember is passing out after....Rosemary kissed me....she actually kissed me” Merlin said shocked.

“Young Warlock Kira here brought you here to me because he knew I would have the knowledge which could help cure you, if it was not for him you would be dead, Kira has a destiny and he has begun to fulfil it and that path lies with you Arthur has you to protect him and Kira will protect you” smiled The Great Dragon.

Merlin got to his feet slowly and gave Kira a cuddle “Thank you Kira” he said.

“It’s my destiny....like it is yours with Arthur but I think even if it wasn’t I wouldn’t leave you I love you too much to do that” smiled Kira.

“If my destiny wasn’t to protect Arthur, I don’t want to think about it because I would have never been friends with him” said Merlin.

“And changed him and shape him to be the king he will become” said The Great Dragon.

Merlin nodded at The Great Dragon and spoke “Yeah, thank you for pushing me to protect Arthur even after qall we have gone through it brought us here” smiled Merlin.

“What, you nearly dying” laughed Kira and Merlin smiled “Well it wasn’t my destiny to die here” said Merlin.

Gaius’s POV

Gaius was in a cell, he hated being in a cell and the last time he had been in one was because of the witch finder and that brought back very bad memories.

He was not expecting anyone to come save him King Uther wouldn’t give into the ransom because Gaius would never be too important enough.

Uther had always been like that and Gaius never expected he would change.

Just as Gaius was about to close him eyes for a nap he heard someone groan out in pain and moments later he found Merlin and Kira unlocking the cell door.

“What are you two doing here” he asked quickly.

“Saving you of course...Kira saw you here” said Merlin.