Chapter Twelve: Merlin's Tear

Hi guys and here it is the next chapter

Oh and i made this dedication as she commented on my merlin story alot and i just really appriated the support ^^

I didn't want this to happen for sometime but i felt when writting it this was the time to do it so i hope you enjoy the chapter and with no more delays here it is

Merlin POV

Merlin had barley got away from Morgana long enough to knock out Dagger which made her panic and retreat but before that he had taken a few hits and it had taken him longer to save his friends then he hoped. It felt great now that that particular experience was now over and he was returning to Camelot with all his friends but also with a girl called Jane who knew about Kira’s magic and she also some how knew about Merlin’s but he did not treat this as a bad thing instead he talked about his magic with Kira and Jane on the walk back to Camelot while Arthur and Gwaine walked in front sending looks back now again at them.

It would take more then two hours to reach Camelot considering it had taken that long on a horse. It was getting late and Merlin was beginning to feel the strain on his body and even him being a warlock he felt very tired and his body was aching him along with the bruising he had taken he just wanted his bed.  

“You look terrible” Kira was the first one who spotting that he was not feeling so good.

“I will be fine there is no need to worry Kira” Merlin smiled.

“Even being a warlock does not mean that you are immortal you need rest I can tell” said Kira with a frown on his face.

Merlin left Kira standing there with Jane coming up behind while he caught up with Gwaine and Arthur they hadn’t talked much since he broke them out the cell.

“I want you to know how much it means to me that you came here knowing you would be in danger to save Kira…he means a lot to me just as you two do when I heard I was not pleased just say that but you are all safe so that’s the most important thing” he smiled at his friends.

“We did what we thought was right we feared you might not even wake up…wait the necklace” said Arthur.

“Don’t worry I got it in my bag I will be given it straight to Gaius to make sure the enchantment has been lifted and then you’re father can have it” said Merlin.

“Oh that’s good then” smiled Arthur.

 Merlin smiled back before Gwaine put his hand on Merlin’s shoulder.

 “You don’t look so good Merlin are you sure you are alright” he asked.

“No he isn’t I told him already I think we should stop even if its for a short time he needs to rest a bit” said Kira who had caught up with the three of them with Jane right beside him.

“I think Kira is right” said Gwaine with a concern look on his face.

“I am fine we should keep going” said Merlin who went to pull Gwaine’s arm of his shoulder.

 “Merlin we are stopping right now and you will go and lay agent that tree and at least rest you’re eyes” said Arthur.