Chapter fifty six: Will the great

Hi guys only me haha

I got a chapter for you and hopefully this is better then the last couple i got back into writting this story

As i want to at least finish it and not just leave it lol

so enjoy and leave some feedback cheers

 Hey i entered this story for the watty awards so if u like this story please vote and commnt and ect it mean a lot cheers

-----------------------------

Merlin's POV

Merlin woke up but in a lot of pain but that was not surprising considering what happened before he was knocked out for the second time.

After his vision coming back to him, he found Jessica to his right with tears in her eyes but she looked happy because he had just woke up.

"Merlin I am so sorry" she said to him.

"This is not your fault" said Merlin with a smile.

"But it is, when I left you all those years ago it was not because I wanted to go out on a journey. It was because even back then a few not many knew you were Emry's and these people I met did and I led them away I let them take me instead of you I escaped from them and I thought they would never follow me or find me but they did and because I went against my word they now have gone against theirs" said Jessica sadly.

"Jessica either way we have to get out of here, Arthur is enchanted by this elf I met and she is planning to break Uther's heart and the only way to do that is to kill Arthur" said Merlin quickly.

"Oh no" said Jessica who looked clearly worried and upset/

"I know that is why we have to get out of here" Merlin said to her.

"Do you think we can break this with our magic" asked Jessica.

"They wouldn't make it that easy considering they know we have powers" said Merlin.

"Oh yeah but we might as well try it can not hurt" said Jessica with a smile.

"I suppose your right" said Merlin.

They both began to say spells to try break free but nothing seemed to work which Merlin was not surprised about.

Kira's POV

Kira had it again that strange feeling when Merlin was in trouble but it had taken longer then usual to work.

Kira now knew that Merlin and Jessica had been kidnapped but he had no idea why they had been kidnapped and needed to go save them, it was clear they were in trouble.

Kira made some excuse as the afternoon arrived and said he would be back later hopefully. He didn't tell them that though he made out he would be back like nothing could go wrong but Kira knew saving them was not going to be a five minute job.

Evelyn's POV

Her plan was nearly complete and now that Merlin or Emry's whichever way you liked to look at it was gone she had no more problems and soon her plan would work. The enchantment she had put on Arthur was nearly at its end and soon Arthur would fall very ill and then she would be able to watch as Uther's heart began to break and see the tears drip down his face to understand how it feels to lose someone.

Evelyn felt pleased with herself for the first time in many years. She had lived for so long she had forget how to feel good about herself but this did the trick and soon maybe the elf who had left her would go back out with her after he found out she had done something useful for a change.

Jessica's POV

Jessica didn't like being tied up and useless; her powers couldn't do anything against the bonds tying her and Merlin up.

Jessica was a strong independent young girl but this time maybe she had finally met her match and if she and Merlin died. It would be her fault that the once and future king and Emry's would never be joined together and never bring magic back to the kingdom.

As she went to talk to Merlin footsteps echoed nearby and she watched in horror as the tents nearby rumbled with noise.

"Who sleeps until 12pm" said Merlin confused.

"These guys it seems" I said back to Merlin before I fell silent as my heart skipped a beat I found myself looking at a weird looking creature sitting on my foot.

"Is that a dragon" said Merlin confused.

"It does look like it doesn't it but I thought the dragon's and dragon lords are dead now" said Jessica.

"Well  to most people's knowledge they are but no one knows only a few that I was related to the last dragon lord which means his powers are now mine.....there is one dragon left too but this doesn't make sense having a baby dragon here" said Merlin

"I know" said Jessica.

"I could call my dragon to help us" whispered Merlin as those women who knocked Jessica out stepped out from the tent.

"Merlin what are we to do they are going to see it" said Jessica with a worried expression on her face.

Merlin began to say words she didn't understand which she had never heard before and as he finished the little dragon hid behind the tree.

"Being a dragon lord he has to do what I say but its little I don't think it can speak that much" pointed out Merlin as the women came over to us looking between us with a smirk.

"Both up I see, we will be setting off soon just to warn you" she laughed before she walked back off.

"What a cow, I never liked her" said Jessica

"I don't like her either" Merlin said.

Kira's POV

Kira was walking quickly through the trees leaving the horse tied to a tree. He knew Marlin and Jessica were near and didn't want to let the enemy know that he was coming.

It didn't take long to find what he was looking for, a camp with a number of tents. Kira watched as he saw a women speaking to two figures tied to a tree. As she walked of and back into the tent Kira got closer to see it was Merlin and Jessica.

Kira edged around the tents and from behind but found his mouth dropping when he found a tiny dragon hiding behind the tree.

"Merlin" Kira whispered as he got closer to the tree and began to undo the ropes tying Merlin and Jessica up.

"Kira" said Merlin happily.

"Of cause it is Merlin I am meant to protect you remember" Kira said as he found himself smiling.

"How can I forget" laughed Merlin.

"You look terrible Merlin but then again this dragon is freaking me out" smiled Kira.

"Hey he is not a freak he is lost and confused, he has a name he is called Will" smiled Merlin.

"Will the dragon" said Kira.

"Will the great" laughed Jessica.

"Will the great, I like that" said Merlin as he got to his feet and so did Jessica.

"Lets get out of here before" began Kira.

"The prisoners are escaping" shouted a strong high pitched voice.

"Before that happened.....too late lets go" shouted Kira as they all sprinted into a run but not before Merlin grabbed Will.